Help!!!! To Test or not To Test- That is the question!!!!

Ooh how exciting!!

Amy....:rotfl: at you! :)

I completely trust FRERs the 1st time I had a faint line I didn't believe it so I made Hubby pee on one!

On the pic 1 and 2 are mine and S is Hubby's.

Good luck,

xx

Attachments

• Aug Tests.jpg
    Aug Tests.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 30
OMG- I wont believe it till a few weeks time.

Think its a mistake.

If it was BFN Maybe then there would be nothing at all right? There wouldnt even be a faint line?

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Am I convincing myself.

How far gone are u Maybe?

After a MMC in April, I feel like I want to keep it to myself, especially as work situation unstable.

Im getting addicted to Preg Forum n my preg fam :)

Love to u all xx

xxx

I'm not preggers now Hun, that was an early miscarriage in August, don't let that worry you though Hun, enjoy!

xx

Thank Maybe,

What do u think I should ladies?

Wait till the date of what should have been my AF or afterwards. FR tests are on offer but may as well keep the 2nd one a while longer.

Dnt even want to tell hubby n get his hopes up incase anything goes wrong again.

J xxx

Awww sorry Maybe.

Because I had a MMC in April, does anyone have advice to give this one a better chance. I dnt smoke, drink or eat unhealthily.

Still not convinced, n sure ill be on here saying the witch has landed end of the week.

Big love n stuff to u all x

Aww it's cool Hun.

Some docs recommend baby aspirin, as it helps with blood flow, I would definitely speak to your docs today as they may offer you reassurance bloods weekly or even an early scan, they're a bit tight at the mo with all the budget cuts so maybe say you're really really worried to get what you want. Also ask their advice on the Aspirin before taking.

xx

Last edited:
Cheers.

Gonna keep on with the folic acid n do the 2nd test Friday to confirm.

If its another BFP then I'll call the doctor. Last time they said if I got pregnant again I could have a scan at 7week

FX :)

xxxx

Aww that's brill hunny well done!!! X

Cheers babybo but still dnt feel its 100%

Whats ur opinion of the picture??

5 days till AF should arrive...mmmmmm?

Too early to celebrate ?

xx

I think its a good strong line for 5 days before af hun xxxx

Cheers Amy...when u testing/due ur AF?

We MC same week...sad times huh...just hope this one sticks.

xx

I agree. It's a fab line for 5days before!!
Think I'll be screaming it from the roof tops if I get to that point!! X

yep i totally agree amy, someone said that to me shortly after n it was no concellation, but thinking abt it now, at least u know u CAN conceive n will again !!

Big love xxx

Congrats Gregorysgirl that is definately a BFP. I'm really excited for you. I'm due AF on Friday aswell and you've really made me want to test now. But I'm only 8dpo so it would definately be too early.

Congrats hun, I see a lovely line ther for 5 days before AF is due :) x

Deffo a BFP! congrats huni...hope this is an extra sticky bean for you! x xx x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back