Help with dates? Could i be Father?

Ok maybe a different area of the forum would have been more appropriate for this question, not sure which bit though :think:

Maybe we should get a little side thread / sticky for this as a few people have been looking to know conception dates etc lately and haven't exactly been welcomed with open arms xx

tapatalking!!!

I think this has all been blown out of proportion to be honest, the guy just wanted some help and prob didn't even realise where he was posting! I'm sure he didn't do it intentionally to upset people! I've been there for 2 years trying to fall pregnant and u have to say it wouldn't have upset me in the slightest. People get pregnant every day and that is life. That is all!! Xx

It's not the point what he's asking... I think it's amzing he's wanting to know and actually do something about it? What I don't get is why he's posting this thread, then in another saying she was taking the pill?!? Surly that changes things with dates etc... And could explain the bleeding...
Then what really was out of order was the way I was replied to, was no need for that...

i do agree about the pill bit yes cos i have been lax with pill over the yrs and it totaly messes things up even if u take it for say 5 days then miss a few days i know i got pregnant and got faulse hps for months even at docs but i knew as he was my 3rd baby and low n behold a trip to docs and a poke and a prod and i was 16 weeks gone!! holy crap lol but i also agree men are clueless i been with my oh 24 yrs n he still has no clue about my lady goings on lol poor bloke but no amount of asking will give him the answer till the baby is born and they do some dna tests and untill then maybe just be there as much as u can and gd luck xx

I want to say this guy seems like a good bloke and I don't think we should knock him for it. Most blokes in his situation would have run a mile! So creit is due to him. Ladies everyone is entitled to their opinions but please don't knock someone who is desperately seeking help and is clearly very upset. Without sounding cheesy let's just stick together and support each other like we always have done.

This forum is not just for people who are trying to conceive its a forum for help and advice on all issues regarding pregnancy , babies and toddles , tring to conciveve ECT . He posted in the pregnancy chat section not trying to conceive . I don't see why it's a problem him posting unless am missing something. Xxx

This forum is not just for people who are trying to conceive its a forum for help and advice on all issues regarding pregnancy , babies and toddles , tring to conciveve ECT . He posted in the pregnancy chat section not trying to conceive . I don't see why it's a problem him posting unless am missing something. Xxx

This was posted in the trying to conceive forum... It's been moved into here!
Totally agree this forum is a great place to get help and advice x

That's what I've missed then lol , had no idea it was moved from TTC xx

Regardless of where this was first posted, to the OP:
If you want to know if ur the father, do a DNA test when the child is born.
U can confuse urself and the rest of us with dates, but the fact remains, it could be either u or the other guy, and u won't know til u do a DNA.

I don't know what else u want us to say, because we can't tell who the father is. Only a DNA test will. So its just a waiting game from now I'm afraid.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

It's not the point what he's asking... I think it's amzing he's wanting to know and actually do something about it? What I don't get is why he's posting this thread, then in another saying she was taking the pill?!? Surly that changes things with dates etc... And could explain the bleeding...
Then what really was out of order was the way I was replied to, was no need for that...

why would you say that you told him to stop pestering? it was the beginning of his thread too so it hadnt been going on for ages?

it wasnt just me that thought you were out of order was it

does it really matter you have still sought it out to comment even though it offends you so much so it cant bother you immensely :roll:

Maybe we should get a little side thread / sticky for this as a few people have been looking to know conception dates etc lately and haven't exactly been welcomed with open arms xx

tapatalking!!!

Thast a great idea hun you should ask the moderators as it seems quite common for people to ask and its mega confusing anyways trying to figure out dates christ i am ttc and have been for ages and it still baffles the shit out of me :looped:

my last period was 24th Dec 2011. I ovulated on 8th January (I have a 30-33 day cycle) and I am due on 29th Sept.

If your girlfriend has a more normal 28 day cycle, she prob ovulated around 3/4th January, so I would say her ex is the daddy, and she was right in saying that short period was implantation bleeding.

BUT if her due date is 19th Oct, then she either has very long cycles (and you could be the dad) or the docs have taken the bleed on the 13th Jan as her last period, which would be wrong.

sorry its all so complicated! when did she get her first positive pregnancy test?

tapatalking!!!

here here!
I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion and rightly so, but one persons queries on PF cant be ridiculed and anothers defended (as seen from past posts when users have asked for advice). All questions should be taken seriously. I don't think it's fair how these kind of threads always turn into something bitchy, but hey ho...

As all the other ladies have said, the only difinitive way to find out if you are the father is a DNA test. I can understand why you may have repeated yourself, as you obviously have alot on your mind atm. Although we can't help you work out who the father is, we can offer you any support you may need over the coming months. Please feel free to ask us as many wuestions as you like!!!

tapatalking!!!

here here!
I know everyone is entitled to their own opinion and rightly so, but one persons queries on PF cant be ridiculed and anothers defended (as seen from past posts when users have asked for advice). All questions should be taken seriously. I don't think it's fair how these kind of threads always turn into something bitchy, but hey ho...

As all the other ladies have said, the only difinitive way to find out if you are the father is a DNA test. I can understand why you may have repeated yourself, as you obviously have alot on your mind atm. Although we can't help you work out who the father is, we can offer you any support you may need over the coming months. Please feel free to ask us as many wuestions as you like!!!

Beautifully and empathetically said :)

I really don't think pestering woman who are actually trying to conceive is going to help you at all...

^^ bit harsh to say this is an advice forum and he needs help? christ? ive been ttc for 3 years and dont see a problem :roll: not very nice of you at all love? especially seeing as his question is about concieving THUS he would use the TTC forum if searched on google or something as its the first to come up?

Redbull, so sorry for your predicament its going to be hard for you to determine this babys dad really until birth sweetheart :hugs: pinning down conception is a very very hard thing to do

i know you want to know for your own peace of mind but its not going to happen lovely x i sincerely hope the baby is yours you sound like a good bloke xx

Was just thinking the same! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back