Help??

PrettyMumma

Reaction score
Hello, Im new here and thought I'd ask a question as you all seem to be so helpful :)

My history is that I have had 3 pregnancies. 1 missed miscarriage in 2005, a happy healthy boy in 2006, and a healthy girl in 2008. At this point i was sterilised.

Tragically, my little girl passed away suddenly Aug 2009 aged 16 months. I then took the decision to have a reversal and they managed to reattach 1 tube.

Im now diabetic and they thought i had PCOS. But after a meeting with the gyno, it turns out my ovaries are fine.

We've been trying for the last few months and each month i would get pregnancy symptoms but not be preggers. The symptoms seemed to be getting less and less each month.

This month however, i have got them full force again. Im currently CD27 and 9dpo. Im getting bfn's with IC's, but still feeling pants - nausea, achy bbs, backache, dizzy, tired and aversion to toothpaste.

Im being checked in the next 8 weeks to make sure my tube is still open, but right now i dont know if im pregnant or not.

My normal cycles are 26 - 28 days.

Anyone any idea?

Sam xx

I'm so sorry for your loss :( wait a couple of days and test again hun. Sorry no good advice good luck you deserve it x

So sorry 4 ur loss. I always found ic's gave me a negative result til after af was due,then didn't get really dark til 10 days after my bfp on a digi! Wens af due? x

Really sorry for your loss, im affraid i dont have any advie either, just wanna wish you the best of luck! :)

Thank you :)

My af is due any time from CD26 to CD30. Im not sure what its doing at the moment. First month after the op it was 32 days, next 28 days and then 27 days. My normal cycle is 26 days.

Im now CD28 and no sign at all.

You have had a tough time , so sorry

I would wait till at least AF due day and then test with clear blue digital , as long as AF stays away then your still in the game, great you have strong symptoms this month

Wishing you all the luck for a big BFP this month X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back