Line Spotters

Womble75

Reaction score
Hi All
Further to my previous thread (and against my better judgement) I just took a test.. Im sure I can see a second faint line..
If I am, at the most im 2-3 weeks but the symptoms are so strong..
As per my previous thread Ive just come off Micronor after not being vigilant the past month in taking it..
Would appreciate thoughts as I really have no one to talk to - OH works away all week and I feel a bit alone..

Attachments

• securedownload.jpg
    securedownload.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 91
Can't see a vertical line just the dye drag, Can you take a better picture or maybe do a dif test. x

Sorry not a good picture - I was convinced there was a faint line there.. the leaflet said if there was a line in the square box however faint then it meant it was positive..
Sorry Im new to all this.. did it in the loo at work which I know was not the best time to do it..

maybe give it another day then test with first morning wee, good luck xx

I can see the faintest line BUT it's not the way the diagram on the test says it should be?

Try again tomorrow sweetie and fingers crossed!

Hi,
Like Carnat said, I can see a line but it's going the wrong way.
Definitely give another one a go though and this forum's great for when feeling a bit alone. We're all in the same crazy boat! Fingers crossed and good luck to you :dust:
x

Well been to the docs as still feel rough and she has told me there is a high possibility. I couldn't test there as had bladder freeze but she has given me sticks to bring home. Also said as we cannot pinpoint when to keep testing over the next 2 weeks and to treat my body as if I was until I know for sure. So looks like I have to just wait it out... She said it always happens when you least expect it... Not sure how to feel. All day I have felt " wet" and kept thinking it might be AF but it wasn't... OH isn't back til tomorrow. I'm anxious but at the same time know I will be sad if it turns out to be a false alarm..

I did this am but nothing to see. I'm racking my brains and I think at the latest I would be 2-3 weeks max. Is so difficult as not had periods for so long, apart from the tiny bit over the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back