Hi everyone

tishtash

Reaction score
Morning to all you lovely mums, hope you are all well and enjoying the lovely sunny morning, i am now off to work. But wanted to introduce myself.

I am 39 years old nxt Friday, and have 2 children, aged 12 and 10 and really feel like a time bomb at the moment as debating (have been now for months) if I should have another baby, and do not want to regret it, if I do not have another baby and then it's too late.

Worried about the age and also the massive age gap. I think I want too but am just scared.

Any other mums in the same boat? I would love to hear from u, spent last night searching forum, and found a good few mature mums, but all have had their babies and now not on line as much.

Got to rush, hope to chat later. :wave:

Xxx

Hiya Tish :wave:

I'm 36 and have 3 boys already, my youngest is 11 so there is a pretty big gap there and my oldest is 17 lol but I am really looking forward to this new little one, this will be my last baby so I'm going to make the most of it and enjoy every moment. I think if you feel you really want another one then go for it but make sure it's what you really want in your heart :)

Thanks Chrissie, looking at your sig. My hubby and I have been together 17 years on Aug 19th, and married 6 years on that same day. So similar to yours.

I think i do want to have one more last baby, I do wish I was a few years younger, and I would eventually need to move house, which is a good thing as we been here for 13 years. We have spoken about how all this can be done and all is possible, well apart from making me a few years younger.

So it's just deciding. When I read your post, I feel excited, and when I see babies and hear them, my heart aches to go back to that again. So I think my mind is made up, but . . . I don't even know what the but is. I always do this thou, about everything, it's one of my bad faults. Lol

Hey tishtash :) first off welcome to the forum :)

Im only 18 myself so can't relate to how you would feel about the age thing, but from readin what you have written, if you want to have another baby I'd say go for it :) 39 isn't too old many Mum's have children much older!

Hope you find some help on here (everyone's great) and come to a decision to suit you soon :)

Best of luck!

xx

Thanks HeppiBean Congrats to you. Getting closer to that special date.

Forum has been really helpful. Been searching loads. Things have changed so much, since I was last pregnant, the pictures u can now get are amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back