Horrific dream

madam bully

Reaction score
Had the most horrific and graphic dream last night and woke up in such a state :cry:

In my dream I had a miscarriage but there was so much 'stuff' coming out and it was so fast and painful and no-body could help or even cared.

I woke up really upset about 3am, needing the toilet and I was so scared to go! It was so horrible and upsetting I just needed to let it out.

Why would I dream something so horrible?!

your hormones are going riot at the moment. and the worry we all have of mis carrige could have helped cause this

i had a similar dream in 1st tri too.

:hug:

I woke up in tears this morning too.... think it is rubbing off on OH he had a nightmare too

Yesterday I dreamt that I gave birth to a little baby, who was cute but thinking about it now, she wasn't all the right shape, her head was too small like she had the same proportions as an adult.
So that was all really nice anyway, and we were looking into each others eyes and it was amazing. But then she turned into this weird rat or cockroach type thing and skuttled away! And the nurse was really casual about it like, oh you weren't pregnant with a baby, it was a rat, nevermind.
The rest of the dream I felt like I had really heavy boobs full of milk and didn't know how to empty them.

Now what's that about??

My dreams have been weird and sometimes scarey too!

I've dreamt my baby didn't have any back bone and was all floppy, I've had a couple of very real feeling MC dreams and last night I dreamt I was walking home from work and ailens started to invade they has flying machines above and everyone was being told to get out of the city centre, but I was too exhusted to walk any more and had to hide in someone's flat under the ground. it was terrifying, but my hubby found me and i was OK :D

See - wierd :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

a one drempt my pregnant friend gave birth to a baby with a cats head....I never did tell her :lol:

Hi

We all have very strange dreams when pregnant and i think they only get worse :?
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back