how long does your baby sleep?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
just curious how many hours a day your baby sleeps?

teds sleeps 11 hrs at night wakes for 2 bottles but goes right bk as soon as the bottle his his trap he gets up around 6.30-7 then goes bk to sleep for an hour around 10, then another nap around 12 (30 mins) then another about 5 (30-hr) i think he sleeps about 15 hrs..

If my working out is right then 16.5 hours on his usual days:

9.30pm - 8.30am straight through, then 10.30am-1.30pm nap and then 4pm - 6.30pm nap

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: what do you do with all that spare time where you're not personal entertainer?... :rotfl: :rotfl: You must have very clean houses.

Lil miss goes down at 9pm will sleep till 12am then have a big feed, then she will fuss on and off right through till 7 am, but she will have two more feeds in that time... one at 3am and one at 6am... then at 7:30/8am she is up for the rest of the day... She will have 3 30minute naps at 11am, 2/3pm, 5pm. So she has around 11/12 hours a day...

My mum says shes too bright for her own good and tries to cram all her learning into one day... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Arianna is older than your little ones but she goes down at 7.30pm and sleeps through to 8.30am

She hardly ever has naps through the day now and if she does it is only for 1hr max if we are out and she is in the buggy

Mine sleeps from 1/half 1 am until 7/half 7 am most nights

Thank god!!

Angel gets really grumpy if she's not in bed by 10pm. Then she'll get up at about 1.30/2am. (On a good night then 4am) Then about 5ish and again at 7am. Night feeds are around 10mins long. 7am is up time! She'll nap around 9am (45mins) and 2pm (2-3hrs)

this is Evie's current routine...she's been doing this for quite some time now

She goes to bed at 7pm and usually wakes between 6am and 7am.

During the day she'll have a 20min nap at 11.30am and then usually 40mins at 3.00pm.

So she probably sleeps for 13 hours out of every 24

James goes to sleep between 8pm and 9pm and wakes anywhere between 6am and 8am (8.30am if im really lucky!!).

He then is awake til about 10am then has 20 mins, then has about 20 mins every 3 hours until his bedtime again at 8/9pm.

So not much day sleep but looong night sleeps. Just wish I wasnt so knackered by 10pm and go to bed so I could have a bit more "me" time..but cant have it all I suppose!

Currently Calleigh sleeps roughly
8pm til 6.30/7am
7.30am til 9am
Then about 3 naps in the day bout an hour long.

So about 16 hours a day

i can't believe how much all your babies sleep (apart from seed... :hug: :hug: i don't know how you cope either midna)

connor is slowly getting himself into a routine which consists of going to bed (his own bed, not mine :dance: ) at about 10pm. but this only lasts til about 2am when he gets hungry and comes into bed with me. he'll then eat at about 4.30am and gets up with us at about 7am - i presume he sleeps in between, but i'm always dozing and not really paying attention :lol: he'll have a nap for anywhere between 1/2 hour and 2 hours in the afternoon.

but then this all gets spoiled if we actually do anything with our day cos he'll always sleep in his sling, in the car or in his pram and this upsets his sleeping patterns for the rest of the day. but i refuse to organise my life around his sleeping - if i want to have lunch with friends or go for a walk then i will :shakehead: :shakehead: :lol: :lol:

Between 3 and 6 hours straight through. Most nights she only has one night feed, occasionally two and sometimes none.

I'm a light sleeper so I wake before she cries if she's hungry, she stirs and I stuff a tit in her gob before she wakes - that way she's still asleep after feeding. I go back to sleep easily too.

well my little cherub :D goes to bed about 8-830pm, but she wont go to bed on her own she has to fall asleep on sofa first then go to bed when asleep. She sleeps through most nights but lately been waking up at about 5.30am and wont go back of again till about 9am ish. she was never like this 8 months ago she used to go to bed awake and sleep tll 7am.

SLEEP CHILD SLEEP :D

Becky is in bed by half 8 each day, sometimes awake after her bottle, sometimes not. If she's awake she's asleep by 9. She wakes any time between 2 and 4, has a sleepy feed and then is down till 6.30-7.30 when she is AWAKE (think no crying but *smile* hoo hoo ha ha AAAH hoo AHHHHHHH hoo hoo until I cave in to her huge grins and yelps :rotfl: ) If I'm extra knackered I'll bring her into bed with me and she will lie quietly or doze till 9.

She really only sleeps if we're out! If she's in the house she'll snooze for half an hour around 10ish and very occasionally the same in the afternoon. Usually it's just all systems go between 7.30am and 8pm!

Caitln has just slept from 7.30pm til 11, having a feed now then bed and she will prob be up around 5ish for feed, back to bed at 6am then awake at 10am. awake til next feed @ about 2pm then 3pm til 8.30 sleep, this is a general idea.

so sleep around 16-18 hours, today tho she had tum ache and had only about 1 hour during the day

WOW! So I am thinking it gets better... last night Fi dosed on and off and on and off and on and off - i got 1 hours sleep. Lol.

Sometimes she will go from 1am - 6am which isn't too bad - though she is still at the age where sleeping and eating are all she does really.

Ja is in bed anytime between 7 and 8.30pm and now sleeps through until around 6.30am :cheer:

He tends to have one long 2-3 hour sleep and a half hour sleep each day which is great! If we are out though he hardly sleeps at all, too nosy I think :lol:

Harrison sleeps from 7.30/8pm - 6/7am then asleep at 9am until around 10am and down again at 12ish for 2 hours, a nap around 6pm (30 mins)

13 - 15 hours really

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back