How many hours in 24 hours does your 17/18 month old sleep

Gemma & Jake

Reaction score
Usually Jake sleeps 7pm-7am then he gets up and has his breakfast. He then goes back to bed at about 9.30am and sleeps for 2-3 hours and then he quite often has an hour in the afternoon. That means he is sleeping about 16 hours out of 24. Does this sound normal?

That seems quite a lot but he obviously needs it. I'd make the most of it if I were you! Tom sleeps 11 hours at night...7.30 - 6.30 and then has 2 hrs between 1 and 3. xxx

That sounds exactly like Gabs :D

Sometimes she won't have the afternoon nap but the majority of the time she does.

:D

Nathans 15 months and he sleeps 11 hours at night and 1-2 hours in the day. Aimee though whos 28 months sleeps 12 hours at night and 1-2 hours in the day so Nathan has less than Aimee.

great thread gemma was just thinking this myself as luke is 15 months and he sleeps from 7pm - 8.30ish am sometimes longer and then will have 2 hrs from 10.30 - 12.30 and then another 1hr in the afternoon from about 3.30 - 4.30 so he has 16hrs plus a day!!

its so ironic as he didn't sleep through til he was a bout 11 months old as well!!

he is very active when awake but it seems like a lot!!

LucyBee said:
That seems quite a lot but he obviously needs it. I'd make the most of it if I were you! Tom sleeps 11 hours at night...7.30 - 6.30 and then has 2 hrs between 1 and 3. xxx

This is exactly Jacob's routine as well! I often wake him at 3pm though so he will be tired enough to go to bed at 7:30pm. If I didn't wake him, god knows what time he would sleep to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back