I admit defeat

Mamafy

Reaction score
Have to go to bed :(

Night girls, feeling very yukky today and think tiredness isn't helping :wall2:

Chat tomorrow :wave:

night night hope a big rest makes u feel better x

Hope you feel better soon Hun :hug:

I did the same last night and was in bed before 9pm. Then had a terrible night sleep with lots of dreams, all very weird.

Thanks guys, today isn't set to be much better :( I'm not holding much in my stomach the last few days and have a feeling I'll have to go the dr's :(

TWINS!!!! :oops: :)

I'm sorry you feel so shite chick, i hope it gets better very soon. I feel bad for jinxing you now :lol: xx

So do I Toon :mad: :lol:

I hate being sick, its really interfering with everything, house is in a right state :(

bollox to the house sweetie, you just make sure your ok and your kids are ok, everything else can wait. I hope your keeping enough fluids down :hug: xx

Oh you poor thing :(

Hope you start feeling better soon :hug:

Thanks guys

Had tomato soup for dinner with wholewheat crackers and it's stayed down although very nauseous. I kept nothing down till lunchtime and they haven't brought alot up since.

Had a fish n chips today :lol: I've craved chips all week and surprisingly I kept them down :yay:

Yayyy fish and chips every day from now on!!!

Toon - you could have jinxed Mamafy again suggesting Twins!!!!! (take it back!)

Hope you feel better soon X

Yes toon, don't make her take the bat to you ...like :lol:

Howay man lasses, it was all her own fault!! We should change her name to flora........ Spreads easily :rofl: having no electric is no excuse like :)
any who, twins would be a blessing :lol: xx

:rofl: toon you're in bother when she reads about the flora.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back