I loved you from the very start...

cahrens1987

Reaction score
I loved you from the very start, You stole my breath, embraced my heart. Our life together has just begun, You’re part of me, my little one. As mother with child, each day I knew My mind would be filled with thoughts of you. I’m daydreaming of the things we’ll share, Like late-night bottles and teddy bears. Like first steps and skinned knees, Like bedtime stories and ABC’s. I’m thinking of things you’ll want to know, Like how birds fly and flowers grow. I’ve thought of lessons I’ll need to share, Like standing tall and playing fair. When I first see your precious face, I’ll pray your life be touched with grace. I’ll thank the angels from above, And promise you unending love. Each night I’ll lay you down to sleep, I’ll gently kiss your head and cheek. I’ll count your little fingers and toes, I’ll memorize your eyes and nose. I will linger at your nursery door, Awed each day that I love you more. Through misty eyes, I’ll dim the light, And whisper, “I love you” every night. As mother with child our journey’s begun, My heart’s yours forever, little one. I loved you from the very start… You stole my breath, embraced my heart.
  • My friend sent me this poem to cheer me up as I'm really rather sick and low today as usual. I'm so sad... It made me cry my little heart out lol, its beautiful though and I'm thinking of getting it scripted on card and framed for the nursey wall :) <3
  • If your feeling a bit poo I hope this brings a smile to your face like it did mine
Claire xXx

Aaww what a lovely poem. Hope your feeling better soon hunny x x

Aww that's a lovely poem!! It made me shed a few tears too! xx

stunning poem! hope you feel better soon! x x x

That's lovely... Has actually made me cry!! x

That proper got me going lol! I've been a right water worker today!

That's beautiful! I will remember to read that whenever I feel down or have doubts, thank you so much for sharing <3

Aww so lovely, thanks for posting and hope you're feeling better xx

Thats the loveliest poem i've read. xxx

Last edited:
That's absolutely beautiful!!
Thanks for sharing :)

That really is lovely and just how we're all feeling. It's brought a tear to my eye. It's a good job the office is quiet this morning!

Aww that's a lovely poem, brought a tear to my eye too.

Hope you're feeling better soon :)

Awwwwww, sobbing here! I want it sticking on a blanket x

Beautiful words, thanks for sharing! Brought a tear to my eye!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER