Little Lambs vs Rainbow bots

Minime

Reaction score
I noticed on the bigger cotton nappy thread that some people thought the size 1 little lambs didnt last too long and baby outgrew them quicker than they should have. For size 1's I'm trying a variety but I now need 10 more nappies and like both the LL and RB

Ive got a rainbow bots and little lambs and to be honest the LL looks bigger and is more padded so cant understand how LO would outgrow this quicker than a rainbow bots.

Ive got a full set of 20 LL size 2 but need to top up my size 1's and not sure which one to go for out of the 2. :?

Rainbow bots have a better re-sale value and show up stains less?

Ive got a rainbow bots and little lambs and to be honest the LL looks bigger and is more padded so cant understand how LO would outgrow this quicker than a rainbow bots.

I find that the LL do shrink a bit during washing at first....Jakob has grown out of his LL size ones and I have had to sell them on, and I got £74 for them, so they both have a good resale value now that more people know about LL.

However Jakobs Rainbow tots still fit him.... :) I must admit I think LL are great but I do much prefer my rainbow tots, I think they bared better in washing, & they always stay so soft :),,..but if you wash them both correctly im sure the LL will stay soft too

how much did jacob weigh when he outgrew size 1 LL? im waiting for my trial pack and ordered a size 1 but jack is 13lb10 now! would it be a good idea to order size 2 if i do like them? i only want to use them at home so dont want to spend loads if im gonna have to buy more in a few weeks! also do u know how long delivery usually is for little lambs? im so excited about trying them!

kelly'n'jack said:
how much did jacob weigh when he outgrew size 1 LL? im waiting for my trial pack and ordered a size 1 but jack is 13lb10 now! would it be a good idea to order size 2 if i do like them? i only want to use them at home so dont want to spend loads if im gonna have to buy more in a few weeks! also do u know how long delivery usually is for little lambs? im so excited about trying them!

Who is Jacob? :p :wink: :lol:

He weighed about 13/14lbs, He is quite a chunky baby though....I think delivery is quite quick id say less than a week but it should say on the website...I got mine off ebay though. If Jack is 13lb10 I would definatly get the size 2's. Have fun!! they are addictive :D

cassi im always telling people its Rebekah not Rebecca too :lol:

hehe I can imagine, whenever im on the phone for docs or something..his name is Jakob, with a K....lol

im really sorry Cassi and JaKob!! didnt mean to do that...bet that gets annoying!! cant really go wrong with Jack can i!

Kelly your trial pack will be with you in a day or two, theyre very quick to deliver. Also if you look on ebay they sell the LL returns there as they have a 30 day money back guarantee so then they sell them on.

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQf ... Q5fcoQ5fuk

Just keep checking what they have for sale as they've been used less than 30 days if at all and professionally cleaned. There is not a mark on them, you can tell how new they are by the velcro and mine are mint. Next day delivery too :D

I'm short of 2-4 nappies and 4-6 wraps so going to get rainbow bots and LL wraps as I'm still waiting for council to deliver 6 tots bots so the wraps can be used with the rainbow ones.
Ive got a full set of size 2 LL so if he outgrows the size 1 quicker its not a hassle and I'll still have the rainbow bots.

I have read somewhere though that the fleece bit on LL although is gorgeous and soft its not entirely practical as the poo sticks in deeper.

Then the rainbow bots have a built in fleece which I dont like at all, prefer separates.

What did you find Cassi?

thanks. my trail pack came today and ive fallen in love!!!! havnt tryed them yet and havnt seen any others so think i should still look around at a few more but im very tempted to just go for these!! i think the nappy will fit jack for a while but the wrap certinly wont last at all so i will be getting size 2's.

I have 16 rainbow bots (plus 18 other types of nappies cos im an addict lol) and love them. Thea is in size ones with loads of room left in them. They havent shrank like some of the nappies ive got.

im really sorry Cassi and JaKob!! didnt mean to do that...bet that gets annoying!! cant really go wrong with Jack can i!

ohh dont be silly I was just kidding with ya hun :hug: :hug: !!! to be honest its something I prepared for when I decided on using a K instead of a C lol...im just weird hehe :rotfl:

kelly'n'jack said:
thanks. my trail pack came today and ive fallen in love!!!! havnt tryed them yet and havnt seen any others so think i should still look around at a few more but im very tempted to just go for these!! i think the nappy will fit jack for a while but the wrap certinly wont last at all so i will be getting size 2's.

are all the packs 30 day trial packs on littlel lamb?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back