ICE ICE BABY

trixipaws

Reaction score
mmmmmmmm i am currently crunching a blue mr. freeze ice pop!! :D :D :D :D

yep my pregnancy craving for crunching ice is BACKKKKKKKKKKK!!

i went to mcdonalds earlier too and asked for a cup of ice and a mcflurry- he brought the ice first and i fervently whipped off the lid, frantically scrabbled in the ice and bammed it right into my mouth and then sorta closed my eyes and sighed with relief- LOL- then i opened them and saw a guy at the counter who'd been watching me!!! :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: his face!!! bemused was not the word! i think he *might* have guessed i'm pregnant :lol: (he had kids with him so he probably knows about ice and pregnancy!)

I'm obsessed with Ice cubes.. can't get enough! Mmm i have big bag full in my freezer :D

i read in my aptamil nutrition book (got it free with my polar bear :wink: :lol: ) that its been linked to iron deficiency!! but i'm on pregnacare, and i'm sure when they took my blood they test for that?!

Yeah aparently it's down to being low on Iron, can't be i had a blood test not long ago & they do check Iron levels (apparently) & mine were fine.. & i'm wanting ice even more.. Think it's just an old wives tale!
I ate 10 ice lollies the other day! Asda cheap ones for about 48p. HEAVEN!

mmmm ice lollies! ooh i'd love a lemonade sparkle right now- or a grape sun lolly! *drools* :lol:

I'd never heard of craving ice before...how weird!! But now you come to mention it, it does sound tempting :lol:

Ditto Hannah.

I was in the supermarket yesterday and was looking for those freezer pop type lollies. You know the awful cheap fluorescent ones in a tube...

Best I could find was raspberry splits (amazed they have THOSE here!!!) so they'll have to do but I wanted soemthing fruity and icy..

How weird that it's such a common craving. I'd never heard of it before!

*trots off to get a raspberry split even though it's 10am*

Every time I go to the shop I can't get proper cheapy ice lollies, they're all tarty ones with ice cream and stuff! I keep reading you lot talking about ice lollies and thinking, mmmm, that sounds good....

I was going to say keep your eye on that lol.

When I was in hospital at week 29, I kept asking the midwifes for ice.... they then decided to jab me and steal my blood cause they thought I was unusual lol.

Turns out my iron levels we're quite low, and im now on tablets... fantabulous!! haha!!

Im taking pregnacare too xxxx

Yep, I'm with you on the ice front! For me it has to be ice lollies rather than ice cubes though - I like those 100% juice ones as they're so refreshing. I could easily eat a whole pack of them in one sitting! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back