is having a sexing scan tomorrow woop woop

linxminx21

Reaction score
hi girls ill hopefully find out what im having tomorrow :) and i really cant wait :)

im really feeling its a boy but id love a little princess but as long as its healthy im sure ill be over the moon at least i can go out and buy me lime green or baby pink pram :) :) :)

oh wow, you as well? :) there are quite a few of us! Good luck and will be waiting for an update xx

i cant wait lol
i dont have my 20 wek scan untill im 21 weeks so i couldnt wait another 4 weeks i dont think ill sleep tonight
baby has been a pain on every scan so far so will hopfully be a good baby tomorrow ( gets on her knees and prays :pray: )

Ooooh how exciting hunny, hope your LO is good and you get to find out :) what time is it sweetie? x x

3:15
yeah me to hun i cant wait :) :)
its starting to feel real now as im feling baby poke pr prod me now
like solid movements not just flutters :)

Aaaaww its the best feeling in the world isnt it?
Well i will be looking out for your update tomorrow, have you posted your 12 week scan for everyone to have a guess? Cant wait to find out what your having :) Is it a 4d scan your having?
Im going to get the sonographer to double check im definetly having a little miss tomorrow especially after my bright pink pram got delivered today! x x

Oh that will be good! Hope baby behaves itself for you!

erm i dont think its 4d im going to wait until baby is a bit more developed to have a 4d one.
yeah iv seen a nice bright pink one and a green one too.
and i didint post 12 week one as baby was in awkward possition and you couldnt see any nub at all lol
baby has always been in funny position anyway so fingers crossed tomorrow everythings ok :)

Fingers crossed she/he is good for you this time :) x x

oh i really hope so lol
do you stil have to drink lots of water before this scan ?

I only drank a bottle of water and she told me my bladder was really full but she still managed to do the scan so I would drink abit but not as much as you did at your 12 week one x x

Oooooooo so exciting :yay:

Can't believe how quickly time has gone, can't wait to see pics

xxxx

oh i really hope so lol
do you stil have to drink lots of water before this scan ?

I'd fill up, easier to let a bit out if needed then wait to fill up again!! :p

Good luck, fingers crossed little one behaves!! xx

its a girl :) :) :) god im so so happy will upload pics asap
she had hold of her feet and had them pulled up to her head :) showed us her bottom x x the sonogropher teased me for about 20 mins saying him !!!!
im over the moon
team pink YEAH!!!!!

:yay: Congratulations hunny and welcome to team pink, cant wait to see your pics :D x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back