Think I got a pos on opk woop woop

smess26

Reaction score
Well been having tummy cramps kinda like sit up pains so thought I'll do a opk and it's almost the same colour as the control line woop woop I am quite happy
but annoyed I didn't bd last night. But am gonna be bang on it now!! Yay!! At least it confirms now that when I get these cramps it's ovulation that's main reason of opk so I could find out. So girlys fingers crossed for everyone!! Woop woop!!! Am happy today plus sun is out lol!! Woopy woop z x

Yay, you had better get busy, lol.

Great news Smess, its a good feeling getting a positive OPK :)

Good stuff! I was excited when I got my first +OPK too. Reassuring to know that egg is popping out!

Goodluck!

awww thank you girls!!! am excited!! LOL!! i have a image now of a egg popping out the side of me! lol!! xxxx

Well done Smess, we won't see you for 48 hours now!!! get cracking
have that bum pillow to the ready....

Hey Smess I just got my very 1st positive OPK so it looks like we'll be doing the same thing for the next couple of days! lol

Fingers crossed we both get a BFP in a couple of weeks!!!

Good luck

Claire xx

Lol I am so excited I called my friend up and woop woop lol!! I just done another test and the test line is so so dark far darker than the control line x x good luck claire two week wait together at least I have someone to share re wait with x x

Yep i'm right there with you Smess! I'm going to start my 2ww from Friday though because I think getting a positive OPK means we're going to ovulate within the next 3 days which is Friday at the latest!

Is this baby no.1 for you too Smess?

xxx

No claire this is my second I have a little girl who is 4 nearly 5. X x

Good luck ladies, got my fingers crossed for you both xx

Hey Smess have you done another OPK today? My OH asked me to do 2 this afternoon just to make sure yesterday's positive wasn't just a fluke lol Both strips were defo positive again! Yay!

Keep me posted on how you get on!!

xxx

Done two again and both arnt as dark as the one last night but same colour as control line so still a pos but fading as not a dark as last nights one x x x

Yeah both of mine are slightly lighter than yesterday's test!! Looks like we really are in the 2ww together!! I so hope we both get our BFP's!!

Are you starting you're 2ww now or are you waiting until the OPK is negative again?
xx

Gonna wait till I get a neg so at it again tonight and tomorrow
and poss again for luck lol! Yay have a 2ww buddy x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare