Is she getting enough

Flossy82

Reaction score
Hey all i really appologies (sp) if this has been asked before but im unsure as to weither i think frankies getting enough food and milk her weight gain is ok although i think is a little slow she weighs 13lb 9oz and is on the 9th centile this is what her day is generally like:

8am bottle (sometimes breakfast)
12pm bottle
1pm-1.30pm a jar of either sweet or savoury
5-6pm bottle
6.30-6.45pm another jar

she only has 3 bottle during the day sometimes she will take 4 but not always and sometimes i dont think this can be enough for her i do give her juice inbetween times but she wont always take it. am i doing right or wrong here?. :?

Rebecca is roughy the same age as Frankie- 4mnth 3 wks - we were told Rebecca should be having 5-6 bottles a day. I am having a lot of trouble trying to get Rebecca to take botltes now, she doesn't seem to want milk lately :twisted:

matthew has 4-5 a day and is a little older than her, but today he just hasnt been bothered and just wants to sleep ! no doubt tomorrow he will be a little piggy to make up for it maybe you could add a bottle in between lunch and bedtime? what time does she go to bed?

Rubie is 6 months and has 4 bottles per day and was on 1 solid meal at 5.5 months, went up to 2 last week, and today she has started on 3 solid meals. She also has juice inbetween meals.

She has:

7am bottle and cereal
11am bottle
3pm bottle and half jar savoury + half jar fruit
7pm bottle and yogurt

times and meals vary slightly but that's the average :D

you could always give her a bottle before bed then? but if she doesnt want it then go with her just as long as she doesnt drop weight etc and is healthy then i think it would be ok. how much is each bottle in oz that she has?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back