ive fallen in love!

That is seriously gorgeous!!!!!!

Keep buying the lottery tickets!!!! Or maybe you'll discover a long lost rich relation somewhere....... I constantly live in hope!!!!!!! :)

They have the same in mothercare I think it was £600 without mattress!!!! It's on my wish list :) x x

I have a boori cot which was delivered and put together yesterday and I have to say looking at it, it is worth every penny!! Really good quality and looks so classy!! Think we have the same taste in baby stuff from the sounds of it??
xxx

Gorgeous! Wish I had the space and money. Hmmm, that reminds me...must check my lottery tickets. Havent looked at them for ages! Lol.x

I've been looking at these too, maybe a bit pricey for me though but nice to dream!

I was looking at cots at the weekend and have come up with something similar to this! My OH is a carpenter so he's going to make it all! :)

Awww mrs n pics!!!!!!

An I know girls Its nice to dream but it's the only thing I really need for number two alon with a pram so I might be able to manage it :/ xx

We've gone for a Boori Cot they are so nice! We haven't put it up yet as the nursery is still a work in progress. We went for one thats in the John Lewis sale - its quite different from the sleigh one but I love it x

Defo worth the money, it has a 5 year guarentee from the day your baby is born so it will do for all our kids hopefully and they are bigger so will last longer when they are bigger kids (hubbie recons he would be comfy sleeping on the mattress!! Only thing to be aware of is that you need to buy special fitted sheets as the mattress is bigger than the average but you can get em online just a bit more expensive!! Will try and upload a piccy but this site doesnt seem to like my photos!! Lol!!
xxxx

I have my eye on the one in tesco direct, sleigh cot, matching wardrobe and chest of drawers for a grand..........daaaaaddy?????? :) xxxxxxxxx

I don't intend to pay that much for the whole nursery :shock: But, if money were no object, I'd go for it in a heartbeat, it's gorgeous!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back