July Testing Thread

Clairexx89

Reaction score
Hi,

Decided to start a new one for July, as bfn so far. Still no Af but as I’ve pcos it could be a while. If anyone else is still testing let me know.

Hi,

Decided to start a new one for July, as bfn so far. Still no Af but as I’ve pcos it could be a while. If anyone else is still testing let me know.
Been quietly keeping up over here…for the first time in three years, I actually haven’t been obsessing and haven’t checked the forum every day. I even skipped prime fertile time for bd a day or two and didn’t freak out! I also don’t really remember when my last period was, but I’m pretty sure it’s due. My birthday is end of next week and I thought that was supposed to be my July fertile week, and yet I’m not even cramping for af right now….and for about a year, I’ve cramped a week in advance….now, anytime I post not symptoms, I immediately have cramping or spotting lol….I’m trying to tell myself that I’m not thinking this might be it, but part of me is also trying not to care either way. I can’t say for sure I’ll be testing, but I think if I don’t have signs of af by the 4th it’s he pretty reasonable to check. Thanks for starting the July thread!!! Hope this is your month!

It can be so exhausting checking everything, I though for sure June would be my month, but here I am waiting. Not had Af yet cd38. It’s my birthday next Thursday! We are also going away the week after, so don’t know what that will be like with a 3 year old. Hope you know where you are up to soon. Sending lots of luck x

It can be so exhausting checking everything, I though for sure June would be my month, but here I am waiting. Not had Af yet cd38. It’s my birthday next Thursday! We are also going away the week after, so don’t know what that will be like with a 3 year old. Hope you know where you are up to soon. Sending lots of luck x

Thanks! Our birthdays are close! Mine is Sunday next week. Enjoy your vacation! <3

So…..I caved…and checked my app. Supposedly af is due today and I haven’t even had cramping or spotting, this hasn’t ever happened before, even with my prior pregnancy….I want to be so hopeful, but I’m convinced af will show anyways. I have a feeling I just ovulated late which is weird because I was pretty certain I had originally ovulated early. You can tell how much I let go this month lol

Hopped in the car when hubby came home for some preg tests, as I convinced myself yet again that maybe this was it. Bfn, so disheartened. Felt like I was so close!!!! My little sis announced her pregnancy and miscarriage today, and it’s just left me so sad.

Hopped in the car when hubby came home for some preg tests, as I convinced myself yet again that maybe this was it. Bfn, so disheartened. Felt like I was so close!!!! My little sis announced her pregnancy and miscarriage today, and it’s just left me so sad.
Another bfn with FMU this morning :(

I’m sorry to hear that, those BFN are so disheartening. Sending you lots of luck for July. Hope your little sister is ok. Must be such a sad time for her x

Hi how are you all I have been back and fore on here I am due af on Tuesday 11th July so I will test on Saturday 15th if nothing by then as that would make me 4 days late

Thanks

Jem

How are you getting on @Jemjem2905 any symptoms.

I started what I thought was Af yesterday, but it’s only when I wipe, pads are completely clean (sorry tmi) so not sure what it is.

Hi @Clairexx89

I am doing OK but I do have a few symptoms I have had sore bbs like a sharp pain in them yesterday and today but my nipples have been mega sensitive the last week. I have had cramps in my tummy like period cramps but lighter this morning I woke up with a headache and pain all down the side of my face into my ear feel a bit congested down the left side. I am constipated and been having heartburn at night and feeling sick at night but I don't know if it's just stress as my mum pretty much called me stupid the other day for wanting to have a baby as its so expensive but I've spoke to my mother in law and she said don't get down and ignore her she's just being weird and she will support me 100% throughout everything.

Ooh that sounds promising @Clairexx89 could it be IB :think: fingers crossed for you

I have gone to my bed got bad sinuses which i often get but havent had it this bad in months and just had my tea didnt want much so had a sandwich thin and cottage cheese and i was sick eating it and its food i love and never been sick and got a sore throat too and still feeling sick ah what is going on roll on tuesday or thursday to start af (not that i want that)

@Jemjem2905 how early can you test? With my lb I got a bfp at 10dpo.

I thought it might be IB, but it has started to flow heavier so is def AF. At least I know where I am up to now. Don’t think I ovulated as haven’t had a positive opk. We’re going away next week as well. So swimming everyday. Not ideal.

So nice to see a little more action here. It was getting lonely lol

so sorry it was af @Clairexx89. That was me last week :(

@Jemjem2905 keep us posted!!! Don’t get stressed about the cost just yet. One step at a time ;) Glad your mil is being supportive!

Hello ladies, can I join you here please? Currently 6/7dpo going by a positive OPK last Sunday so I think I’ll chance a test on Wednesday (or Thursday if I can hold out that long!). I’ve been feeling really ‘off’ today. Exhausted, crampy, sore back and SO BLOATED ITS UNREAL! I’ve just been to the loo and had the tiniest tinge of pink when I wiped. Let’s see what tomorrow brings…

I caved and tested this morning - I figured if it was infact IB on Sunday then MAYBE I'd see something today @ 8DPO. I'm pretty sure I can see a vvvfl...(I know it's early). I'm going to pick up some more tests and try again tomorrow and Thursday!

How exciting @kj1 i would test again tomorrow. I didn’t get a BFP until 10 dpo with my lb.

I’m on CD5 so I’m going to start opks in a few days. We are on holiday at the moment so I’m hoping the chill might work in my favour

I got a BFP with my 2 previous pregnancies at 9DPO so I think I must implant early. I'm feeling hopeful!

Ohhh nice, where have you gone on holiday? Enjoy!

Sorry I’ve not been on while we were away. We are back now. Only went to wales for a few days but it was a nice break.

how are you @kj1 have you tested again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back