little*red's baby photos *Check back for your photo status*

little*red

Reaction score
** I now have all the models I need, thanks for all the intrest girls**
I will be offering some of my pics in the Forum prize draw that Urchin is setting up soon :D

Hey mummies :wave:
Some of you may have seen the pictures that I done for my mini prize draw a few weeks ago.
Well I’ve decided to start selling them online (sorry it’s against forum rules to post a link). The problem is I need a few customer photos on my page. I already have a few pics modelled by adorable Ruby (rubysmummy) but I need more children to demonstrate the different pics.

So I’m offering anyone who is interested to chance to have these pics done for free in return for you allowing me to use the picture on my site (watermarked of course) and some customer feedback too.

I have 4 styles to choose from, here are the samples:
angel.jpg
fairy.jpg

boyname.jpg

girlname.jpg

A member can put their name down for a photo but if you have more than one child I’ll happily do the style you have applied for each child (you don’t need to put your name down twice).
You can put your name down for as many styles as you want but please don’t be greedy and be considerate to other members.

With the boy/girl name photos you can have your child’s photo with any name, colouring, and flower (girl) or theme (boy) i.e. monkey, train, football.......
With the fairy lotus photo you can pick the colour of wings.

So if you are interested please reply to the thread with which style(s) you want and how many children you want done in each style. I’ll then fill in the form as I go so you know that you’re chosen:

Sibling Angel photo:
1.sunshinestars
2.kellys - COMPLETE
3. freya
4. Dionne COMPLETE

Girl Name photo:
1.Emmylou - COMPLETE
2.nic & keeley - COMPLETE
3. Tori
4 kellys COMPLETE
5. tina&Gabs
6. Dionne COMPLETE

boy name photo:
1.Princess_Puddles COMPLETE
2. lisanat COMPLETE
3.rachel COMPLETE
4. freya
5. tezzy - COMPLETE
6. Dionne COMPLETE

fairy lotus photo:
1.nic & keeley - COMPLETE
2.Charlotte&emily COMPLETE
3. sam&alice COMPLETE
4. becks&Riley COMPLETE

After the form is filled in I’ll pm with you with what I need for the style you have chosen.
If you have any more questions just ask in this thread or pm me. :D

Puddles i'll put you down for a boy one as i only need siblings for the angel phots as i already have loads of angel models :D

Can I be put down for a Girl name photo pwetty pwease :D

course you can nic would you like the name one, fairy lotus one or both? :D

ooh can Rhys do a boy one please???
they are lovely photos.
xxx

iv pm'd u hun as would love leah to help u out hee hee

Can Olivia Do A Name One!

Does It Have To Be A baby Or A Child Of Any age Because I Could Do A Siblin One Of Brooke And Olivia!

Kelly S said:
Can Olivia Do A Name One!

Does It Have To Be A baby Or A Child Of Any age Because I Could Do A Siblin One Of Brooke And Olivia!
kelly im trying to experiment with the pics so i'l put you down for a sibling angel one too. :D

Could I put my name down for sibling photo (I have a girl 5 and son of 1?) and the boy name photos pleeaaaasee!!!

Many thanks.

Hey don't want to sway your decision or anything but my son has beautiful golden hair :wink:

if im not too late, can alice be put down for one :D
prettttyyyy pleeeeaaassssseeeee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back