Lunch

Mamafy

Reaction score
What did you have? *Nosey* :lol:

As I'm not well and Katie still isn't right I decided to go and buy our lunch :blush: I got 2 small lunches and 1 normal sized lunch for £6 :yay: It was gorgeous and best of all I got them to put it on disposable plates so no dishes, mess or anything :love: Oh to be ill :oooo:

We had Roast potatoes, stuffing, carrots, peas, creamed potatoes, roast beef and gravy :D Ill or not I ate it and the kids for the first time all week finished all of theirs too :yay:

So what did everyone else have?

Spag bol :) the girls haven't eaten yet cos katie's asleep and ellas just woken up! Will be ham and breadsticks probably for katie, fussy get! And a jar of something for ella!

Cheese & tomato sandwich & a massive banana! Pretty dull really but didn't have much time this morning.
Sat in the sun to eat it which was lovely, really didn't want to come back in to work :wall2: (not that I'm doing much work!) :lol:

I've had nothing at all yet today!
I forgot my lunch this morning and am waiting for one of the lads from the workshop to go down the shop for me!

I'm starving!!!

Freshly baked crusty rolls with ham and cheesy coleslaw!! nom nom

2 ham & wholemeal rolls! and water. Gosh thats boring!

I was at a soft play centre and had a vege burger - was lush!! Couldnt eat the chips tho - can't stand chips when I'm pregnant :( xxx

I had cheese and potato pie and some strawberries after ... my lunch sounds very random :lol:

Microwave meals Mamafy? Lol

I had McDonalds, nom nom nom :D

Was lush!

xx

Steak bake and bottle of ribena. Boring but was lush!

Off home now to have a BBQ and get a tan lol

No wasn't a microwave meal :lol: bought it takeaway from a cafe :D it was gorgeous :)

thats well good value for money that like!!

I had a few pringles and a choccy bic for lunch. Then for tea i devoured a whole 10 inch fresh pizza from asda :blush: Not gonna loose much weight eating like that am i :rofl:

I'm pleased you and the bairns managed some grub today xx

Yeah they're great, I normally buy from them once a week; they charge me £1.50 each for the kids and £3 for mine. Massive portions and all freshly cooked :yay:

I had sushi for lunch. Vegetable Yaki soba and cucumber maki rolls.

I'm trying to lose the last 20lbs that's clinging onto me for dear life! :lol:

I had roast beef sandwiches on gorgeous brown bread, with prawn cocktail crisps, half a scotch egg, three stuffed chilli peppers with cream cheese and a maple and pecan plait. :lol: fatty.

I know - for tea I had fresh pineapple and cheese then a bown of Granola and a Fab lolly. Not such a great appetite in the evening sometimes, the heat makes me not really want to eat at night. Now I want something sweet though, blood sugar all over the place!

I had poached egg on toast for lunch and I have to admit the egg was slightly runny! I love runny eggs :(

I had the most rubbish cheese and ham toastie ever :(
I still ate it right enough :lol:
Then a muffin to make up for how pants it was

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare