****May 2012 Testing thread****Double figures - 11 BFPs - Anyone else?****

Forgot to say I'm cycle 3 too but I'm taking a more relaxed approach this time and I've banned myself from any form of testing. Due to ov so will get to it, wasn't in the mood last night after our news so maybe tonight x

sent from my snazzy HTC

So weird seeing my name back on a testing list?! :)

Not liking being the 1st to test though, especially because i'll be very very shocked if we get a BFP this cycle! x

So weird seeing my name back on a testing list?! :)

Not liking being the 1st to test though, especially because i'll be very very shocked if we get a BFP this cycle! x

Any ladies due to test before Claire? Lol x

Still got 2 days til testing this month (and I've not poas yet!!! Go me! Lol) but can I have the 19th in May please? We're ttc no 1, on cycle 4 in may! Xx

Added you in Cay84 and JeezLouise. Good luck! x

Hi, Can I have th 15th please? If it was to be a bfp then it would be a nice though slightly late birthday pressie (birthday is the 13th)

Hi, Can I have th 15th please? If it was to be a bfp then it would be a nice though slightly late birthday pressie (birthday is the 13th)

You are in! Lets hope you get that fantastic belated bfp birthday pressie xx

ahhhhh so excited! Mine will be 7th May- 1st cycle ttc no 2 xx

Last edited:
ahhhhh so excited! Mine will be 7th May- 1st cycle ttc no 2 xx

Yay you're in! Good luck x

Just noticed testers are a lot more spread out for May rather than April when there were clusters. Let's hope that means a steady stream of bfps xx

Bumping this in case anyone else wants to join x

Can you put me down for testing on the 17th of May and its also my 1st Wedding anniversary on the 19th so i might just wait to test until then unless AF shows her ugly head before then...

Can you put me down for the 5th (af due 2nd but hubby is away till the 4th so the sat will be testing day then he can be here when I have first pee lol)

Can you put me down for testing on the 17th of May and its also my 1st Wedding anniversary on the 19th so i might just wait to test until then unless AF shows her ugly head before then...

You're in good luck x

Can you put me down for the 5th (af due 2nd but hubby is away till the 4th so the sat will be testing day then he can be here when I have first pee lol)

In lots of luck and patience to wait for hubby x

Can you put me down for 24th May sweetie, although not back from hols till 26th so won't be able to update until then.

Oh and it's my 40th on 27th :shock:

Last edited:

Dont be silly! You cant wait an extra 2 days... lol

Can you put me for20th too please ( hoping its lucky as it will be 4 yrs with my oh ) . We have 1st fertility clinic appointment on the 10th too.

I feel i may be out before the months evan started :( been having auful af pains all night will let you know if the witch comes early xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back