****May 2012 Testing thread****Double figures - 11 BFPs - Anyone else?****

Can you put me down for 24th May sweetie, although not back from hols till 26th so won't be able to update until then.

Oh and it's my 40th on 27th :shock:

You are in Hun we will be testing same day unless I get a bfp this month (wishful thinking!) if you get your bfp though you must text someone to update us!!!

I feel i may be out before the months evan started :( been having auful af pains all night will let you know if the witch comes early xx

Oh no let's hope not sweetie xxx

Right I think we are all updated. It has to be said that April has been a bit slow on the bfp front so I demand multiple May bfps. Lots of :dust: ladies xxx

Hello can you add me AF due on 8th May will probably test on 5th.
Thank you, good luck and baby dust to all. X

hi, im nt sure when to test?? my cycles are regular every 28/29 days, this cycle started on 6th april.. i think i ovulated between 19th/20th so when should i test?? im new to this forum, still learning but me and my partner have been trying since march 2011 when i came off the depo injection.. xxx

hi, im nt sure when to test?? my cycles are regular every 28/29 days, this cycle started on 6th april.. i think i ovulated between 19th/20th so when should i test?? im new to this forum, still learning but me and my partner have been trying since march 2011 when i came off the depo injection.. xxx

I would try and wait until af is due before testing so on your dates I think that would be 4th/5th may. Some ladies test before af is due but a bfp doesn't always show up early (I tested two days ago and got a bfn but the witch was due today and I got my bfp) x

I would try and wait until af is due before testing so on your dates I think that would be 4th/5th may. Some ladies test before af is due but a bfp doesn't always show up early (I tested two days ago and got a bfn but the witch was due today and I got my bfp) x

Well, now you're graduating to Tri 1, do you want me to take over the May testing thread as I'm pretty sure I'm out for April? x

Well, now you're graduating to Tri 1, do you want me to take over the May testing thread as I'm pretty sure I'm out for April? x

You are v welcome to if you want to SPC or I'm happy to keep popping in!

You're not out until the witch gets you xx

Still haven't had April's witch so no idea when I'll be testing in May!

Hi can i be put down for 31st may. Af due the 28th, but im fed up of testing and seeing bfn, so not testing until i'm a few days late!! lol

Thanks x x x

Hi can i be put down for 31st may. Af due the 28th, but im fed up of testing and seeing bfn, so not testing until i'm a few days late!! lol

Thanks x x x

You are in hun. Good luck and lots of dust xx

You are v welcome to if you want to SPC or I'm happy to keep popping in!

You're not out until the witch gets you xx

Ok , you keep going with it. I hope the May thread has more BFPs than the April one and I hope one of them is for me! x

Hello!

Can i have 23rd please, that would be ttc#2 and cycle #13 for me unfortunately :(

Lots of luck and :dust: to everyone!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back