May Testing Thread

I’m so conflicted because of reviews and how faint the line has been the past few days so I will ask you ladies.. is this a early positive or evaporationlone/ indent? Any opinions are welcome.

3C6FB9F4-4654-47E5-AFD1-BACCFEA58266.jpeg

I’m so conflicted because of reviews and how faint the line has been the past few days so I will ask you ladies.. is this a early positive or evaporationlone/ indent? Any opinions are welcome.

View attachment 93650
Oh, I hate these. If you have gotten that faint of a line for several days in a row, then I would say indent or evap. They are pretty sensitive, so when it’s positive, it’s pretty clear. Definitely worth testing in two days though. <3

Oh, I hate these. If you have gotten that faint of a line for several days in a row, then I would say indent or evap. They are pretty sensitive, so when it’s positive, it’s pretty clear. Definitely worth testing in two days though. <3
thank you for your input! ❤️

We are traveling with family for a wedding, so I might not have a choice lol. I think today would be my last opportunity to test without everyone being around, and I don’t know that I have time to go to the store. I resisted the urge to buy tests again on Tuesday lol. Never been this resolute. We have our fertility appointment on Tuesday. Af is actually do Sunday I realized, so a day sooner! Usually I’m spotting by today, but nothing yet. I also have a feeling I might maybe be getting a uti….but I hope I’m wrong. I’m so sorry you are having to work through yours. They are pretty rough! Hopefully your antibiotics will kick in soon! What are the clexane injections for? I don’t think I’ve heard of that or I missed something somewhere. Doesn’t sound fun. Hope you start feeling better soon. <3

Oh you’ve done so well to not buy! I had a box of cheapies in anyway, so just use them.. but I want to order frer for tomorrow. Even though I should just leave it now as I’ve had the positive in words and no brown / pink or anything gone wrong as of yet! Just this uti , but it’s easing already with the antibiotics so that’s good. It could also be a promising sign for you too if you think you are pregnant this cycle - really hope you are!
the clexane injections are because I take blood thinners. But the ones I usually take aren’t safe to continue in pregnancy, so I have to take these as early as possible and through the whole pregnancy. It’s a little injection jn the belly alternating sides, end up with bruises :( but I’ll do anything to make this work. Was already taking folic acid too, just in case anything happened ..
I think I’ll see a midwife sooner than normal if it’s all going well in the next week still. Which will be good actually.
I usually spot too before af - hope this is a good sign for you! :) and it’s good you’ll be busy. Tuesday will fly by and let’s hope you have a BFP before your appointment! :)

X x

View attachment 93650
Argh hate ones like this too! I’ve had many. I’d say that was an evap.. but if it is a BFP it’ll definitely show in a couple of days. I have been skeptical about these too, but recently got a obviously BFP on a couple - after what i thought could’ve possibly been an evap. Good luck !

I agree with the others, it's probably the UTi hun. I've got everything crossed for you @Sugar10 and I'm sorry AF has come @Clarkecharm.

7DPO and my BBT looks amazing so far... <3
Thankyou @RainbowMama ! Everything has settled , only had pink that one wipe so assume it was the UTI. Got everything crossed for you too! :) it’s looking promising! X x

Oh you’ve done so well to not buy! I had a box of cheapies in anyway, so just use them.. but I want to order frer for tomorrow. Even though I should just leave it now as I’ve had the positive in words and no brown / pink or anything gone wrong as of yet! Just this uti , but it’s easing already with the antibiotics so that’s good. It could also be a promising sign for you too if you think you are pregnant this cycle - really hope you are!
the clexane injections are because I take blood thinners. But the ones I usually take aren’t safe to continue in pregnancy, so I have to take these as early as possible and through the whole pregnancy. It’s a little injection jn the belly alternating sides, end up with bruises :( but I’ll do anything to make this work. Was already taking folic acid too, just in case anything happened ..
I think I’ll see a midwife sooner than normal if it’s all going well in the next week still. Which will be good actually.
I usually spot too before af - hope this is a good sign for you! :) and it’s good you’ll be busy. Tuesday will fly by and let’s hope you have a BFP before your appointment! :)

X x
Don’t be proud of me anymore lol. Now I’m disappointed in myself hahaha. I totally convinced myself I’m pregnant. I don’t feel af arriving at all which is super unusual. I even started to wonder if my progesterone was low the last few months because I was spotting way in advance….not a hint yet. I found a quick slot to go to the local store and bought….you know what. Stark white on a frer. If af is due Sunday, it would have shown at least a hint…right? Is it safe to say I’m out? Not even an indent!!! I’m so sad, but also kind of hoping I’m too early, when I know I probably should have a faint line at least. Idk

Oh, that doesn’t sound fun. I’m glad you were able to make the switch already though! I’m such a baby to even get my blood drawn, so if we do ivf I’m in for some panic lol. I’m so happy that all seems to be well with you and little bean!!!! I would definitely try to get in early!

Oh @Fsb676 what you like! You’ve done well so far anyway! I end up testing at like 2dpo haha. Do you know when you ovulated? As I usually don’t get even the faintest BFP till AF is due, (never with any of my children!) which is why I was shocked this time , it was the faintest eye squint indent line at 9 & 10dpo.. then a little more obvious by 11dpo. So no, I wouldn’t say you’re out at all! You may not get a BFP until mon or Tuesday. I was around CD 36 with one of my sons, just unsure of when I ovulated as I didn’t test back then.
Thankyou , still anxious but hoping nothing happens , and it just sticks :)
Good luck and keep us posted!! :)

Oh @Fsb676 what you like! You’ve done well so far anyway! I end up testing at like 2dpo haha. Do you know when you ovulated? As I usually don’t get even the faintest BFP till AF is due, (never with any of my children!) which is why I was shocked this time , it was the faintest eye squint indent line at 9 & 10dpo.. then a little more obvious by 11dpo. So no, I wouldn’t say you’re out at all! You may not get a BFP until mon or Tuesday. I was around CD 36 with one of my sons, just unsure of when I ovulated as I didn’t test back then.
Thankyou , still anxious but hoping nothing happens , and it just sticks :)
Good luck and keep us posted!! :)
Oh, this gives me much renewed hope!!! We said we were keeping it low key with no testing opk wise this month, so I have no idea. I tried not to even pay attention to other symptoms around ovulation day. My best guess is last Monday/Tuesday which would make me 9/10 dpo. Of course I dug it out of the trash and now there is a strong evap lol. It was not FMU either..obviously lol. I’m so glad to hear you usually have to wait until your af. I’m usually a 2dpo tester myself. Last pregnancy I tested three or four days before af on a Thursday and got a stark negative, but then a blazing positive the day after af was due on a Monday. I didn’t test in between, so I’d imagine I would have had faint lines…just not sure when. I think I ovulate around day 16 of my cycle. Idk. I’m over thinking as always. Will definitely keep posted! :)

keep positive thinking, and we will keep praying for you! <3

8DPO, Chart looks awesome. I have already had some faint lines, but I’m really not sure whether to trust them at this stage.

I finally ordered my tests yesterday, I have 4 CB Early arriving between 4-6pm today and scheduled the rest of the tests to arrive Sunday - purposely so I couldn’t test early.

The problem is, is that some doughnut forgot that on Sunday we’re out ALL day with family.

@Fsb676 you definitely still have time to get a BFP, don’t rule it out! And it’s good that you’re busy, as it’ll take your mind off it. (Slightly!) I have been busy with work and home and haven’t even tested since the digital - a whole two days ! Haha. I’d normally be obsessing over lines. Trying to just let it play out now. .
Think I’m usually cd 15/16 too. I tested this cycle and it was CD15.
try wait it out until Monday! :) haha.

@RainbowMama soo good that you’re looking like a BFP is on the way too! Faint lines are exiting :)
Yay for tests. That’s clever arranging Sunday delivery - except you’re out! Might have to try sneak a test in!
x x

Oh - the doctor said she’s going to do some bloods soon too. So that’ll be good to check the hcg levels etc.

Good luck with the blood tests. <3

My Clearblue Early arrived at 5pm.
At 5:22pm I dipped the test, and just two minutes into processing a line appeared.

I have just tested with cheapies and see a line on the Easy at Home, however they took me for an absolute mug last cycle - so I’m not trusting that.

Has anyone else had a line on the CB early pop up at just 2 minutes into processing and turn out to be false?

Wow got straight onto testing! Which clear blue is it? I usually use the one with just the line and not the cross. But I haven’t had a false line , usually nothing at all if it’s negative. Hope it’s real for you! X

Yep, that’s the one I used. It’s called a Clearblue Early. I must admit, usually they’re stark white so I had a complete melt down when a line appeared just two minutes into processing!

Yep, that’s the one I used. It’s called a Clearblue Early. I must admit, usually they’re stark white so I had a complete melt down when a line appeared just two minutes into processing!
Woohoo!!!!

Yay, this has been a very successful month, congratulations everyone with bfps and I'm sure it'll be out turn soon everyone else :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back