Maybe's experimental 2WW! Inc symptoms..and tests and BFP!

maybe baby

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Well I've OV'd today and I begin my 2WW tomorrow.

This cycle I'm going to be taking progesterone suppositories in an attempt to help implantation and prevent another chemical pregnancy.

I'm going to start taking them at either 3dpo or 7dpo, I need to decide what to do though as I've bought the tablets myself whilst on holiday!:shhh: and haven't been told when to start taking them.

Either 3 or 7DPO will be fine, I'm more tempted with 3 as I got a BFP at 9dpo last month so I would have only been taking them for 2 days before implantation in that case, I reckon they could be more effective if taken earlier??

Good Luck to everyone!
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Last edited:
Sooo hope you get you're sticky bean this month Hun, I'm def gonna be stalking you :) xxx

I really hope everything goes well for u Hun! Got my fingers crossed xx

Lots of love & luck to you. I start my 2ww today too... And feeling like this month is the month. Truly hope it is for you too...!!!! Xxx

FX for you hun, glad you finally got a positive OPK! I have just continued to have teasing lines... :rolleyes:

x x

Ok then so I wasn't going to symptom spot then.....

I got a symptom!

I went to the loo and had a lot of EWCM with a speck of blood in it???

I'm thinking it could be OV or it could be (not likely but not impossible) implantation??

I've never had this before I think it's a good sign either way.

Would you bother BDing at 2/3dpo? or is it not worth it?

xx

i never bother BD after 1 DPO, i think BD before and on OV day are the most important

Too early i think for implantation Maybe, i dunno what the bleeding could be :)

I wouldn't bother bd'in at 2/3 DPO either - so time to chill out and play the waiting game! :D

Good luck Maybe xx

its so exciting when maybe is in her 2ww!!! COME ON BABY MAYBE ;)

xxx

i actually look forward to it :oooo:

..in the nicest possible way!! i really think we are going to see a bfp soon xxxx

Ditto !

Good Luck Maybe! Really really hope you get your much deserved BFP!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back