deedee's pointless 2ww

Come on Deedee, don't keep us in suspense - we need to know!!!
xxxxx

well i was going to hold off until tomorrow but the OH wanted me to POAS before he went to work this morning so i did and again a very very almost invisible line which my OH could see also :/ hmmm now i am going to have to wait until friday to get some half decent ones if the witch doesnt arrive that is! no sign of her this morning and tbh at the most 28 day cycle i have never been late always early and today is 28! hate the suspense myself! i have done a pic on photo bucket with a little bit of colour editing but i have no idea how to get it on here lol useless i am :) xx

ok i have sussed it here goes...

IMG0116A-1.jpg

Can you post a normal pic hon as I can't make out that pic. x

al gi it a go haha altho my phone camera is really pap, but here it is anyways x

IMG0115A.jpg

u cant see it as much in the pics as to what u could in real life, just glad my OH could see it also as at least i dont feel like i'm going mad and seeing things lol

Yep I can see a line I think - do you mean here?

Attachments

• for pf normal.jpg
    for pf normal.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 34
  • for pf.jpg
    for pf.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 25
I can see the line, Annie is a first class line spotter lol

yeah thats where i am seeing the line hun...ur editing skills are much better than mine haha! glad i'm not the only one who seems something even if it is minute lol xx

thnx lanny another person to confirm i'm not going totally nuts haha! x

oooh thnx girlies :D now i know i'm not insane for sure hee hee! well if the witch was going to turn up at all this mnth then today would have been the final day for her to rear her ugly head and still no sign which is great, cant believe am going to have to wait until saturday to test again :( booo!!!! too long lol xx

i hate the waiting too huni witch is due on monday for me but have no aches an pains like i normally so a week before so fingers crossed im tryin to hold out on doin a early test, but every morning is a struggle lol,
babysitting my 4month old nephew this weekend so that will keep my mind off AF turning up ( i hope anyway).
hugs !! xx

ooh good luck shorty, all good signs i will keep my fingers crossed for, waiting is the worst thing ever when your ttc aint it :( how poo lol and yh it should deffo take ur mind off of it babysitting hee hee! xx

I see a line too :D Everything crossed for you Deedee! xx

thanx danti...cant believe i gotta wait until sat to test again, its going to drag soooooo much lol! x

so excited for you!!! hopefully your 2ww wasn't pointless after all!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back