My last few days in tri 2 . . .

flexilexi394

Reaction score
Hey girls :D

Gonna be moving over to tri 3 on monday, so just thought id post probably my last thread in here :( cant believe how quick its going, i cannot believe im going to be in the last trimester of pregnancy!! i feel a little like :shakehead: dont wanna go!

Not really got anything interesting to say or ask to be honest!

A small update wont hurt i guess . . . well i am starting to notice bump getting in way!! sleeping is proving a little difficult and uncomfortable. Going on maternity leave on the 6th december so thats gonna be a nice 6 week break before due date :D catch up on some :nap: in preparation for all the sleepless nights ahead!
OH is defo starting to get more excited (for those who dont know - hes a little blunt and hasnt shown much bother in the situation :rofl:)

well......:wave: xx

It's scary but excitin isn't it,I think tri 2 has really flown...only 6 days left 4 me :) xx

i know it really feels like yesterday i joined the forum a very scared unsure 7 weeks pregnant mess!! so wierd! and now here we are, not long to go at all! so strange ... just got to get x mas out the way :D

I've been today and ordered my eldest's Xmas pressie so i know that Xmas is gettin scarily near but don't think it's sunk in that il b 35 weeks pg by then lol. I was readin thru the ttc section the other day and there's all my faint positive test pics in the am I pg section,it doesn't seem long ago that I was postin them lol xx

that is strange as you started right in the ttc section! must have flown for you so far then! im glad i skipped that part to be honest :rofl: the waiting is killing me with this, let alone with trying to get pregnant!
Yeah xmas eve will be exactly a month til my due date how scary is that.
this year ive had my 20th birthday, will have xmas and new year without alcohol! thats gonna be wierd too! :rofl:
i wonder whos gonna have baby first, technically i could go overdue and you could beat me to it!! x

I've got a feelin il b early but only a few days and if I do go over I don't think il go into february,il prob b completely wrong tho lol xxx

week today and ill be in tri 3 too!! omg im with you guys not sure where the time has gone has been good to have you all in the same boat though. x

lol i can just picture my due date coming . . . and going lol!
Yeah we are all soooo close in due dates, its very cool! the new tri 3 bunch! how exciting! then we can all obsess over labour together :rofl: emma has a head start with 3 labours under her belt already! x

lol i can just picture my due date coming . . . and going lol!
Yeah we are all soooo close in due dates, its very cool! the new tri 3 bunch! how exciting! then we can all obsess over labour together :rofl: emma has a head start with 3 labours under her belt already! x

2 and a half...my 3rd ended in emergency c section lol xxx

maybe we should get a sweep stake going. i reckon emma will have her buba first, then you flexi and ill be last!!! no science behind my quess just quess work!!! xx wot do u guys reckon xx

i don't think any of you should leave and should all stay in tri two because i refuse to ever leave and you guys moving on is scary :) good luck next thing you know you'll be on labour watch xxx

dont forget me!! im close to your due date and moving over to tri 3 next week aswell!! scary!!!!!

xxxx

its gone really quick hasnt it hun i go to tri 3 on the 30th oct and then you will follow me (phew) x

Ur leaving :'( nooooooooooo
Everyone is leaving. Oh how will I stay sain?

On another note I'm sure that u may have a good laugh aye.
Time is zooming away

Good l;uck in Tri 3! You will have the baby as its my turn to go to tri 3 lol

woohoo lexi see you a little while :) in the home straight lol

Cant believe how fast these pregnancies are going ladies!Enjoy Tri 3 and dont miss us in Tri 2 too much (you can always pop back :D )

i will always be poppin back to see how everyone is

Oh my goodness ... I've not been on for a wee while and I can't believe this means I'll be movng into Tri three just after u lexi (Wednesday). How did that happen?

See you there x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back