New to TTC

now now calm ladies!!
ohh must be horrible to be left behind when ppl get there bfps! im a nervous wreck already tryin not to get my hopes up but cant help thinking ohh i might be pregs!
when are you girls testing this cycle? x :dust::dust:to us all x x

Hello to all the new Louise's!
Don't worry LouiseB, you are still our number 1.
I was trying to explain to hubby the other week about you being the Don of PF ;-)
x

Awww Mrs Wigglez its horrible isn't it! Best thing to do is just try to stay positive even if you do get your BFN just keep thinking "will try harder next month, it will happen!!"

Im abit unsure when to test tbh, My AF came on the 6th Oct but then again on the 19th Oct but both being very light! I was so excited as I thought the 19th was implantation bleeding but NOPE! My last AF was the 15th Nov so I have absolutely no idea when to test as my periods before these 3 hay wire ones had been pretty regular!
xx

Last edited:
I'm testing constantly :)

I'm due AF in the next couple of days - it's weird not knowing but my cycle is a bit off this time. So far i have a strong evap line and whole loads of BFNs :oooo:

well according to the period lite calander on my iphone i should have ovulated on the 18th nov therefore should be due af on 2nd dec so was thinking of testing on sunday?!
but i got pain etc and lots of dishcharge on mon 22nd?? would that be implantation or late ovulation do you think?? :help::confused: still not sure with all of this?
xx

would that be implantation or late ovulation do you think?? :help::confused: still not sure with all of this?
xx

It's hard to know for sure when OV happened without you using OPKs.

I think your best bet is to just wait it out - it sucks, i know :oooo:

Last edited:
oh ill have a look and let you know i got 15 opks and 5 hpt for bout 2 quid :) and i think £1 50 delivery not to sure if u put the below in u shud get them!!

15 OVULATION + 5 NHS PREGNANCY TEST KITS + FREE CHART!

there called fertilityplan

Last edited:
yeah i thought that was what youd say- more waiting grr!
if it doesnt happen then i suppose i could that note of the symptoms more xx

cheers tho girls!!

so what do you girls do? how old? any kiddies already?

Welcome to the Forum Hun,

I've been trying since May too I had and early M/C a while back but I've had no luck again yet.

Good luck.

xx

(lots of clapping for louiseb )

im 21 i have a 5 year old son called alfie and im a student :)

(lots of clapping for louiseb )

im 21 i have a 5 year old son called alfie and im a student :)

my best mate has a 1yr old called Alfie-james xx

i am 24, have 2 step children 11 + 14 (but they live with their mum) and i am a cardiac nurse x

Think we might need another louiseb appreciation thread! ;)

my son is called alfie jak so same initials lol

i am going to uni (( when iv had a baby ....but if i havent fell by next sep im taking the pil and going to uni then :( ....if i have a baby or fall before then my qualifications stand for 5 years so just enough time to get the baby in to full time school as i wudnt want to leave it :( ))

Im 22 and work as a Buyer.. No kiddies just yet but working on it!!!

:)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back