Newbie on here - Could I be Pregnant???

Daisy0

Reaction score
Hi,

New on here and would really appreciate your help.

I changed my pill in October from Cilest (combined pill) to a mini pill as I had asked my GP if I could have the implant and she suggested to try the Mini Pill for 3 months. I had been on Cilest for 6 years and always had a light regular easy period once a month, after 1 week of being on the mini pill I had a really heavy period with bad cramping that lasted 2-3 weeks. I felt I had become depressed, tired and lost sex drive on the mini pill so when I was on the last few days of the 3 month trial of mini pill I went back to my GP and asked to be put back on my old pill Cilest. I started the new pill straight away. I have not had a period since that heavy one in November, I've put weight on, getting alot of heart burn, always tired and NO sex drive at all.

Could I be Pregnant?

Any advice appreciated thanks :smile:

There will always be a possibility of being pregnant on the pill regardless of whichever one it is but I do think it could be the changing of the pills quite frequently over the 3 months that could be the problem here, they do play havoc with your system and can delay etc periods, cause mood swings, low and no sex drive, weight gain and many more things, best thing if you are unsure if you are pregnant is do a test x

id say best thing to do is test, or get docs to do a blood test if they will xx

agree with the girls only a test will let u know. x

How has it gone?

If you are pregnant you'll want to know asap so you can either stop the pill etc, or the other.

Good luck!

take a test, this is EXACTLY how i fell pregnant with my son! x

Thanks Girls, will try and pluck up the courage to do a test and will let you know how it goes.

Will it not give a false reading because im on the pill?

xx

I got 4 positives and was still taking the pill at the time. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back