Not sure where to post this - 2 mc's and uterine mass

Kim_41

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm not really sure where to post this but here we go...

So in October 2013, I had a laparoscopy to remove a large (20cm) ovarian cyst. While in surgery, they discovered that I actually have a unicornuate uterus so they said it will be difficult to conceive, carry to term etc.
We were blessed to get pregnant on the first try in 2015 and my son was born in November at 40+2. It was a very easy pregnancy.
We decided to try for no.2 when DS turned 1 and i got pregnant very quickly but miscarried at 5 weeks on NYE. I just had another miscarriage at 11 weeks at the beginning of August.
I went for a check-up at the OBGYN to make sure that everything was gone and i don't need a d&c only to be told that there is a white mass in the middle of my uterus. The doctor said she wants to wait a month to see what happens with it before deciding whether to do a hysteroscopy.

It just seems like one thing after and i'm not really sure what to do (or if i can do anything!). I have gained a lot of weight since January (20kg) so I guess I should start by trying to lose that but despite saying I want to lose weight, I don't really feel motivated to.

I'm not sure what I expect to get out of posting this - maybe just get it all of my chest. My DH is very supportive but firmly believes that God has a plan for everyone and as long as we're good people (which we try to be obviously), he'll be good to us. It's very comforting for him to think in that way but it doesn't really allow for discussion/anywhere to vent frustration.

Hi, I am sorry to read yr story. I can't help with personal experiences, just wanted to wish you good luck. Friends of mine either got pregnant easily, or via IVF pgs ngs.

Hmm, I understand what you mean. Unfortunately even good people get bad luck, positive thinking is great but also your feelings need to be validated/addressed. My oh has always been a bit laid back 'if it happens it happens' mentality which can be a bit annoying.
My uterus is the same, heart shaped? But I have got pregnant and have a dd, so its not impossible. Have also been pregnant on more occasions but chemicals or early MC.
Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back