November 2018 mummies-to-be

Liz - glad the scan went well :) I've also heard growth scans can be hugely inaccurate but it doesn't stop the worry.

Musekay - glad things are going well with the prep. We are starting to make a lot more progress too. I got loads of stuff from my sister which will save us loads!!

Everything is still good with me. Still feeling really well which I'm very thankful for!! We decided to book an NCT course in the end. I was getting so little information about antenatal classes that I didn't want us to miss out. Will ask if there's anything else we should know about at our next appointment.

Hi I've just joined the forum and hope it's Ok to join this thread.
I'm pregnant with my 2nd baby and due 29th November

Liz - glad the scan went well :) I've also heard growth scans can be hugely inaccurate but it doesn't stop the worry.

Musekay - glad things are going well with the prep. We are starting to make a lot more progress too. I got loads of stuff from my sister which will save us loads!!

Everything is still good with me. Still feeling really well which I'm very thankful for!! We decided to book an NCT course in the end. I was getting so little information about antenatal classes that I didn't want us to miss out. Will ask if there's anything else we should know about at our next appointment.

Glad everything is going well for you. Not long to go. I think these next few months will fly in xx

Hi I've just joined the forum and hope it's Ok to join this thread.
I'm pregnant with my 2nd baby and due 29th November

Hello and welcome :wave:

I hope your pregnancy is going well.

Glad everything is going well for you. Not long to go. I think these next few months will fly in xx

Yeah definitely. I've found it's been dragging a bit. Saw midwife today. Need to have another scan as she says I'm measuring small. She didn't seem overly worried as I'm very petite anyway but best to be sure.

Yeah definitely. I've found it's been dragging a bit. Saw midwife today. Need to have another scan as she says I'm measuring small. She didn't seem overly worried as I'm very petite anyway but best to be sure.

You will go for your scan and the size will be just right. It’s actually quite nice to get to see baba again! They seem to do this quite often sending people for growth scans. My friend had to go aswell. I was able to see my baby open and close it’s mouth just chilling. Was lovely. Hope all goes well xxx

You will go for your scan and the size will be just right. It’s actually quite nice to get to see baba again! They seem to do this quite often sending people for growth scans. My friend had to go aswell. I was able to see my baby open and close it’s mouth just chilling. Was lovely. Hope all goes well xxx

Thanks. That's what I've been telling myself so hopefully all will be well.

I've started a tri 3 thread even though it's very quiet here as I think most of us will be there now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back