November 2018 mummies-to-be

Melanie3103

Reaction score
Here we are ladies.... let me know if any of these are wrong, of if indeed they've moved (after scans etc). Mine is now the 8th...

Due Dates:-

1st -
2nd - Dominee
3rd -
4th -
5th -
6th - Daniellexxx
7th - Jade4149 : babywestwood
8th - shimmer : Melanie3103
9th - tootie
10th - CSTAR : megmog
11th - liz85
12th - Nikynakynoonoo
13th - Moomingirl
14th - Rainbow_Rabble : SF2018
15th -
16th -
17th - Musekay
18th -
19th -
20th - kaylip29
21st -
22nd -
23rd - dreams123 : Becks1981
24th -
25th - Gemlou97 : EHayes
26th - smilingsophie : Hayley_87
27th -
28th - Lolly321
29th -
30th -

Last edited:
Eeeee I’m 13w today! Feel so blessed to be here. How’re you doing mel? I’m due 9th xx

Congrats everyone!! 2nd trimester!!I think I’m in here now too ladies lol!! Scan yesterday has me ta little further along we think. Approx 13 weeks. Although baby was being awkward to measure. I got at 12+5 but that wasn’t full length and the head measurement was 13+4 bit if a difference so we settled for the 11 of Nov as my date .it amazes me how you can be further along when you definitely know your last af date was only aprox 12 weeks ago lol

Excited to move over to second tri! Technically my date is 10th November now, although I know full well I’m a few days ahead of that. But I’ll be having a section this time so doesn’t matter too much :) xxx

Congrats everyone!! 2nd trimester!!I think I’m in here now too ladies lol!! Scan yesterday has me ta little further along we think. Approx 13 weeks. Although baby was being awkward to measure. I got at 12+5 but that wasn’t full length and the head measurement was 13+4 bit if a difference so we settled for the 11 of Nov as my date .it amazes me how you can be further along when you definitely know your last af date was only aprox 12 weeks ago lol

Amended xx

Excited to move over to second tri! Technically my date is 10th November now, although I know full well I’m a few days ahead of that. But I’ll be having a section this time so doesn’t matter too much :) xxx

Amended x

Sorry ive been awol - been away with work. 3 days in spain.

Back late last night. Shattered...

How is everyone doing ?

Xx

All good atm with me. Just tired lol

Ive had a couple of good days - fingers crossed my sickness has pases x

Hi ladies!
I should be 13 weeks tomorrow and have my scan in the morning. Feeling excited but really anxious about the combined screening test. I’m 40 so in that higher risk category. Hope everything is ok x

Hi ladies.. so I had my scan this morning and everything went really well :)
I’m now due on November 12th so I’m 13+2 now x
Just have to wait for the combined test results. X

Attachments

• 6FA9D3BC-B04D-4F7E-9216-CFEA8EDEC47E.jpg
    6FA9D3BC-B04D-4F7E-9216-CFEA8EDEC47E.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 15

Awh what a lovely clear scan! I hope you get the results soon to put your mind at rest. I'm waiting for mine but my scan was only a week ago so not sure how long it takes.

Hi everyone, I'm finally 13 weeks so moving over to the 2nd trimester thread....

How is everyone feeling? I'm really short of breath the last few days and pretty sure I've felt some flutters (have felt them for a couple of weeks but wasn't 100% sure, but felt my LG very early on at 15 weeks exactly and seems common to feel 2nd babies sooner!) which is blooming lovely.

Also started getting round ligament pain. Not so fun!!

Hi ladies!
I should be 13 weeks tomorrow and have my scan in the morning. Feeling excited but really anxious about the combined screening test. I’m 40 so in that higher risk category. Hope everything is ok x

Im 42. Just had my screening - and all fine. Try not worry - its still very rare.

14wks today - yay!

Felt flutterings yesterday - lovely feeling.

Got out gender scan 2 wks tomorrow - im surprising hubby with a “ita a girl/boy balloon” as it will be his bday.

Symptoms - stoll very wooly/hungover first thing and tired last thing. But otherwise a lot brighter.

How r u feeling?

Awh what a lovely clear scan! I hope you get the results soon to put your mind at rest. I'm waiting for mine but my scan was only a week ago so not sure how long it takes.

Thank you :)
The sonographer told me that I’d get a letter with the results through the post within 1-2 weeks however, if I show up as high risk I’d get a phone call within 48 hrs. If I’ve heard nothing by the weekend then I think I’ll be ok and can relax. You should be fine if it’s been a week already :)
X

14wks today - yay!

Got out gender scan 2 wks tomorrow - im surprising hubby with a “ita a girl/boy balloon” as it will be his bday.

Symptoms - stoll very wooly/hungover first thing and tired last thing. But otherwise a lot brighter.

How r u feeling?

Aww how lovely.. I can’t wait to feel flutters :)
I’m having a gender scan too in a few weeks and having a gender reveal balloon get together :) such a fun idea x do you have an inkling whether it’s a boy or girl? I’m betting boy for me lol
Can you please move my due date on the board to 12th Hun :) x

14wks today - yay!

How r u feeling?

Aww how lovely.. I can’t wait to feel flutters :)
I’m having a gender scan too in a few weeks and having a gender reveal balloon get together :) such a fun idea x do you have an inkling whether it’s a boy or girl? I’m betting boy for me lol
Can you please move my due date on the board to 12th Hun :) x

Changed xx

Im thinking girl - well i hope a girl. This pregnancy has been different so far to that of my son’s - ive had loads of friends say girl when they hear my cravings - i know its all speculation - its just fun. I do deep down hope for a girl, worried im gonna be disappointed if a boy. Obviously healthy is all that matters, but there ive said it. What we all arent supposed to say.

Xx

My 14wk bumpage - reckon I was bigger last week - but that might be more fitted clothes.

Attachments

• 98A1957F-F319-4D1D-90E8-B7B710AD2963.jpg
    98A1957F-F319-4D1D-90E8-B7B710AD2963.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 23

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member