oh dear i found a fr!

Lilelephant

Reaction score
and took it and.................................a 2nd line came up in the time limit but is soooooooooooooooooooooo feint am thinking it is an evap!
anyone had any experience of evaps on first response will try and get a decent pic of it!
only think is when i shine a light through it it comes more clear!

Lol, what are you like! :p

I think if you shine a light ON it and it disappears, it's an evap. x

PIIIIIIIC x x

Hope it IS a BFP for you though.

Last edited:
when i take a pic it is rubbish u cant see the 2nd line at all! therefore=evap therefore=bfp! :p

i cant its impossible that is why i think it is an evap!
deffo not testing again til sunday now!

yeh i am gonna try not and think about it til sunday and deal with it on sunday!
infact i might just stay away from pf til then

hiya hunni

well looks like we both got tempted i got a line last night but tested this morning n i cant see anything that came up within the time limit too.... am confused as hell! n its no getting to me :( x

Last edited:
:hug: tell me about it! i think we should try and forget about it for a while

I dunno MrsMc, an evap line is what it sounds like - a line that appears after the pee has dried up!

If it was within time and still wet, well it sounds pretty positive to me :good:

Have a nice break, i'm sure it will do you the world of good - seeya Sunday :)

Last edited:
lol at the title

i cant help with FR as i havent used them ive always used CB could always try a opk if you dont get your hpt back from OH :) really hope you get your BFP this weekend :)

Def doesn't sound like an evap. If yesterday was an implantation dip then it tales 24-48 for hcg to b produced so any line would b v v v faint at the moment. Fx 4 u xxx

yeah sounds promising and I heard FRs dont give evaps, you know those super expensive FRs are just about the best there is hey babe. Ohhh fingers x xxxxxx

I heard FR don't give evaps too! Sounds like a :bfp:hun, really hope thsi is it for you! :hug::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

OOOOOO MrsMc - good luck. Sounds positive. when I had problems and spoke to an NHS direct nurse she said that the FR tests were the best ones around (I've now got 4 sitting in my bathroom waiting - got them in the 2 for 1 offer at boots LOL!) I only got really faint lines at first - even had to convinve myself there were any but there were (tried a digital one after just so i could see it in writing). Fingers crossed - let us all know how it goes on sunday.:dance:

Lots of good news yay about the FR no evap lines! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back