Old member returning with new bump :)

Mine was July, but jayceesmumma was a few weeks after me. When was yours? X

Hello :) sorry I had posted but then didn't get a response so thought I'd take it off lol! Silly really!

Yes we are expecting a fourth now :) also getting married on the 24th of this month :)
Hope you're all well it's been too long!

Here's an updated pic of my girlies :) we are team yellow again and I'm just over 18weeks.. Few complications yet again but we've been ok :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 41
Omg congratulations how exciting for you a wedding and new baby. Your girls are beautiful. Good to see you back :)

Hello :) sorry I had posted but then didn't get a response so thought I'd take it off lol! Silly really!

Yes we are expecting a fourth now :) also getting married on the 24th of this month :)
Hope you're all well it's been too long!

Here's an updated pic of my girlies :) we are team yellow again and I'm just over 18weeks.. Few complications yet again but we've been ok :)

I remember you! :wave:

Wow, congrats hun. 4 kiddies and a wedding, you are a busy lady :lol:

Your girls are gorgeous.

Great to see you back x

Oh Wow congratulations! I didn't know you were pregnant again, I'm 18 weeks too :) Lovely you are also getting married this month too xxx

Thank you ladies! Yes very busy over here but loving it :)
Ah nat that's fantastic news congratulations! When are you due? Will you find out what you're having??xx

Awww new year baby or maybe even xmas baby! I think im going to find out the sex as having a hard time of it at the moment. Kids dad left me about 5 weeks ago for another women. Hes left me crippled with debt (he spent on my credit cards) and generally was a very nasty person.

Its great we a both pregnant and due a similar time :)

So is it going to be 4th time a boy for you? What do you think? Xxx

Oh no honey I'm so sorry to hear that are you okay?? You're better off without people like that in your life believe me! I finally got rid of Scott and got back with Richard the one who took my kids on as his own and has always loved them :) there's someone out there for everyone and when the time is right he will be in your life.. The time wasn't right for us before as I had just split from the girls dad and was still damaged.. Left me with a personality disorder :( now I've sorted myself and my mind out we can finally have a proper chance together.. You'll be fine I promise.. I'm always here to talk hun..

Do you have any preference or any feelings of what you'll have? I don't mind either way tbh! I'm happy to have another little girl :) so I'll likely have a boy now haha! We have the same name for both boy or girl so we are all set there! So happy we can be bump buddies!! :yay:

I'm fed up hun! 41+1 and no sign of my second boy putting in an appearance :-/ (Just like his brother- dont know if u remember but Ethan was 42+3!!) Still whatever happens its almost over now!
How have u found this pregnancy so far? This time round has been less straightforward for me :-/

Ah sorry to hear that! Hopefully he will come very soon for you! This one has been a bit problematic, I was having trouble with my cervix before falling pg, was under investigation at the time I found out and it's been very painful tbh.. Dtd was always painful and I would bleed a lot no matter what we tried, and being preg didn't help matters.. One point he felt like he moved something hard and I was in agony for over a week and needed scans but everything was ok, they didn't have a reason for it but my uterus was solid the whole time for two weeks.. We were very gentle tho as we knew that I had probs.. Haven't attempted it since and that was about a month ago :( other than that it's been okay, feeling kicks outside my tummy now and s/he seems very happy in there! I'll be in consultant led care though and not midwife led so that rules out birthing centre it's straight to the delivery suite.. Would be nice to have a calm birth this time round lol! What's been going on for you?

I seem to remember your girl was v close in date to Ethan!!......Sounds like u have had a lot to deal with recently :-/ My scare was in tri 2- started bleeding at 15 weeks and thought I was losing him! Several a and e trips, gp and epu and finally got the diagnosis of cervical ectropian! Luckily it stopped by 18 weeks and haven't had any more! My sickness was worse this time round- started at about 5 weeks and then got worse at 10 weeks and actually started throwing up this time (never did with Ethan) Never went away til 21weeks!!.... Generally been a lot harder being pregnant with a 2 year old to look after- but always knew it would be!...... So nothing all that major in comparison to what some ladies go through but a lot harder for me this time round!
I'm going to b induced on Thursday if he doesn't show up! Would love for a better experience than last time! I hope u get a better time of it too! Xx

I think that's what I've got... Still under investigation but it's on hold until after bubs is here.. I've had horrid sickness too with this one! It's hard work with others to look after when you have complications :( hopefully you won't need to be induced hun, but either way you'll have your gorgeous baby in your arms by this time next week :D

Last edited:
Thank u hun! I know I want him to come on his own but also so glad the end is very close now! Will be keeping an eye on how things r going for u xxx

Me too hun been a while since I stalked a labour thread!! Really hope it happens naturally for you hun :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back