Old thread!!!!!! Ignore it please! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lilelephant

Reaction score
well as u know i had a mc end of last month. as soon as bleeding stopped DH and I started TTC again, well past two days i have had a few symptoms sore boobs nausea when i wake up, tiredness etc.
so my hcg got back to normal and i had a negative hpt at the gps last week. so she said htheir tests detect 10 or above. so anyway this morning i thought i am gonna test probbaly be negative as going by ewcm ovulation was on friday/saturday which would make me approx 6dpo. I took a cheapie but they are 25 or above cos they were cheaper lol. and i didnt wanna know too early incase i mc again. plus mypee was very diluted when i did the test.
well there is a second line that came up in the time slot and is pink but faint. i took some photos but itisntas clear on them as it is lookign at it here...........what do u guys think? am i pregnant?

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
omg i think so i hope so.... go do another one :D fingers are crossed for you huni xx

i am shaking trying to hold on some pee isnt so diluted! i must have ovulated earlier that i thought. cos 6dpo is a bit early if it is a bfp although i got a bfp really early last time.............i dunno what to do with myself

awwww i really hope u r mrs... i think congrats is in order ;) x

That def looks like a BFP to me hunni, the line is pink and clear to see without squinting!

Fingers crossed this is it for you hunni, I'd be off taking a branded test...POAS addict!!

i just did another one lol but pee was even more dulited ahaha looks just like water! not good so thinking this will be a bfn.....maybe i should waita couple ofdaysand do another one.........god knows how i will contain myself til then.....

ok the other test has a line also but it is even fainter and wont show up in pictures....:( confused now

I think I would wait until FMU tomorrow and try with a branded test but thats me!! Fingers crossed : )

I can see a line. I really hope this it for you :)

Gonna get dh to get a CB one on way home and will do a cheap one fmu if I get a line I'll do CB

Def DOESNT look like an evap line...I was expecting the line to b quite faint but that's a def def def line!!! Oooooh get a branded test xxxx

omg i am sat here crying....i dont even know why! i wish DH was here, i have been off work past two days as i have woken up feeling sick an thought i had a stomach bug....maybe it isnt?!

Ahh hun I can almost feel your nerves from here, I hope so much for you that its not a faulty test and you are pregnant, after all you have been through you deserve it so much, will be keeping everything crossed for you, good luck testing tomorrow, I will be on first thing to check to see x

I can defintly see that second line, really hope this is it for you. Do another one tomorrow with FMU and hopefully it comes up even more obvious!

thanks vicky. i am trying not to get too excited cos i dont want to be disappointed. I would only be 2 + 4 weeks pregnant according to when i think i Ov'd so no wonder it is faint if it is a bfp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back