OMG GIRLIES I NEED HELP**HUGEEEE UPDATE - - 1st post**

rhian85

Reaction score
WELL LADIES HERE YOU ARE............................

26092008145.jpg

SEEN DOCTOR AS WELL HE DID A TEST AND CONFIRMED IT....STILL A SMALL CHANCE OF A CHEMICAL SO IM SEEING MIDWIFE ON TUESDAY TO ARRANGE AN URGENT DATING SCAN TO SEE WHATS GOING ON IN HERE :rotfl: IM SO EXCITED YET STILL ON TENDER HOOKS :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

SUPPOSE I SHOULD SHOVE OFF 2 1ST TRI... :cheer: BUT I HOPE U ALL DONT MIND ME HANGING AROUND HERE TO SEE HOW U ARE ALL DOING :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: THAT I SEE YA ALL IN 1ST TRI TOO PRETTY SOON :hug: :hug:

TO ALL THOSE IN MY TTC WITH IRREG CYCLES CLUB -- I'LL BE STAYIN IN THAT CLUB TO SUPPORT YOU ALL , AND I HOPE THAT YOU ALL GET YA ARSES INTA 1ST TRI SOON.... :hug: :hug: :hug:

THANKS TO THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU ON HERE YOU HAVE BEEN SO SUPPORTIVE AND IM KINDA SAD THAT I DONT NEED TO BE HERE ANYMORE :( BUT ALSO EXCITED :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh hun I hope its a BFP :pray: Wish I could see a pic. Test with FMU in morn babes :hug: :hug:

Sorry I posted in the irregular cycles thread before seeing this.

I'd wait a couple of days then do a test with FMU (actually that's a lie I'd probably do a test first thing tomorrow, then first thing wednesday then first thing thursday :rotfl: )

If you got a faint positive today then in a couple of days it should get stronger.

I'll keep my fingers crossed, good luck :hug: :hug:

OMG I am so excited for you if I was you I would test again with fmu and if it is still there then I would test with a digi I have everything crossed for you :pray: :pray: :hug:

ohhhh i SOOOOOOOOOOOOO hope it is :pray: :pray: i'd test tomorrow and then every morning till it gets darker then do a digi :D

thanks ladies...i so hope it gets darker :pray: :pray: :pray: and its not a fake positive i dont trust these e-bay ones :( i will test again in the morning i only have 2 e-bay cheapo test left :( so i'll do one 2mrw with FMU then another a few days later prob friday if i can save the last test until then :shakehead:

IF they get darker i will do a digi :cheer: i REALLY want this to be true because its OH's suprise 30th birthday party on saturday and i cant think of a better prezzy that a BFP :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

pray for me ladies :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

sendin loads of baby dust :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww hun i am praying this is it for you, def test FMU maybe wait til wenesday if you can xx :pray:

when I used Internet cheapies my line was sooooo faint DH said there was nothing there! I waited a couple of days and it was stronger, then 2 days after that a divi said pg!
Keep testing it WILL be a BFP!!!!
Good luck chick xxxx

Order more from ebay, and test to your hearts content!!

Or thats what id do anyway :oops:

You'd better post up next time you test...!!

emmalouise079 said:
correction ***digi*** not divi LOL!!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

CoreysMummy said:
Order more from ebay, and test to your hearts content!!

Or thats what id do anyway :oops:

You'd better post up next time you test...!!

i will post as soon as i have tested again...promise :angel: :angel: :angel: :pray: :pray: :pray: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

rhian85 said:
thanks ladies...i so hope it gets darker :pray: :pray: :pray: and its not a fake positive i dont trust these e-bay ones :( i will test again in the morning i only have 2 e-bay cheapo test left :( so i'll do one 2mrw with FMU then another a few days later prob friday if i can save the last test until then :shakehead:

IF they get darker i will do a digi :cheer: i REALLY want this to be true because its OH's suprise 30th birthday party on saturday and i cant think of a better prezzy that a BFP :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

this happened with me but at 8 dpo, i had 15 ebay cheapies i tested everyday for 5 days :oops: and gradually the line got darker.

hope this is it for you hun

rhian85 said:

i'd also recomend getting a brand test like tesco's as i found ebay cheapies to be giving us faint lines but a tesco one was deffo there and ovious good luck :hug: :hug:

Id say if you have seen a line then your pregnant...congratulations!

Id do a digi to confirm it tomo...give it a bash!

Best of luck!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Rhian this sounds really positive :dance: :clap:

You really deserve it hon, keep us all updated xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare