OMG GIRLIES I NEED HELP**HUGEEEE UPDATE - - 1st post**

Dont like to say "I told you so" but "I TOLD YOU SO!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: "

Those lines look nice and strong to me honey try not to worry too much

Jane x

aww congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: i knew you were preggers :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:lol: at the amount of tests you've done :lol: Congrats again babes, so very pleased for you :hug: :hug:

Huge Congratulations I knew you were, Have a very happy and healthy 9 months :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Really pleased for you buddy....will miss you! xxx

Snuggle said:
:lol: at the amount of tests you've done :lol: Congrats again babes, so very pleased for you :hug: :hug:
yeah right little POAS addict me u know :rotfl: :rotfl: have orderd more cheapos from e-bay and will prob test every day until i get my datin scan hopefully next week :pray: :pray: :pray: (cant stop POAS now..its become to much of a routine :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

ejjie said:
Really pleased for you buddy....will miss you! xxx
as for you buddy..im not leaving you..i'll still be in TTCWIC (with irreg cycles) so u aint gettin rid of me...nooooo wayyyy :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back