OMG I'm pregnant with baby number 4 - whoops!

MummyJess

Reaction score
Well we really have to work out what's causing these babies!

We have 3 beautiful girls already and I was feeling sick the other day and have been feeling quite tired so thought I'd do a test to rule it out and guess what... 2 lines!!! I have just stopped breastfeeding my youngest and gone onto the pill but there must have been a slip up somewhere cos the doctor thinks I'm about 10 weeks pregnant!!

It's a big shock but OH thinks he's some sort of stud now and we both secretly wanted a 4th at some point. Just not for a couple of years lol! Just concerned about the small gap and coping with the chaos of 4 kids! But we are happy and excited about the new baby.

My sister, maybebaby has been a member for a couple years and is always talking about the forum so thought I'd give it a try! So hi all!

congrats on your baby surprise!!! bet ya over the moon!!!

welcome to a great forum and very helpful even tho must of us are abit crazy :lol:

xxx :hug: :hug: :hug: xxx

wow! baby number 4 hey, congrats! How old is baby no 3 then?
any tips for us first timers??

:D

Welcome to the forum sweetie and hope you have a happy and healthy 4th pregnancy :hug: :hug:

Hi Jess, good to see you on here!

I'm still very excited about my new niece or nephew :cheer:

Congratulations! what are the ages of your other 3? :)

:wave: hi and welcome have a happy n healthy 7 and half months :hug:

Congratulations and welcome to the forum :hug: :hug: Im on number 4 too but mine have a bigger gap :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back