Ovulation pains

notty

Reaction score
Does anyone else here experience ovlation pains? I usually get mine for 3 days around day 12 although i do suffer with ovarian cysts and these can prolong the pain. How long do ovulation pains last for you and are they mild or severe?
I just wanted to know what other women go through and to gage myself :D

I've only noticed them this time, because I've started paying attention to them/using OPKs.

Do you find the pains stop after you OV, as I've had less today?

My Ov pains seem to drag on for what seems like days but i am beginning to wonder if they have been there all along and i'm only just noticing. I asked my hubby if i've moaned about them before but he said it was hard to tell because i moan about everything :rotfl:

Hi Notty :wave:

I have OV pain most months. Sometimes its REALLY bad. It hurts when I walk or any time Id move and BD'ing is off the menu as it is so painful. They're like a nasty sharp stabbing pain (these are real bitches) and cramps. The stabbing pain is worse than cramps which are really quite mild. It only lasts for a few days prob 3 at most. Luckily I havent had it too bad for about 5months now, mainly I just get mild cramping and no stabs. Last year I went to Dr's thinking something was really wrong. I had scans and tests etc but everything was fine and they put it down to ovulation pain as it coincided with that time of month.

I'm glad it's not just me! Mine are stabbing too for about 3 days. They got worse when I was taking Agnus Castus, to the point I'd double up in pain. You're not alone Notty. They stop after ovulation.

experience same too. but before i got married, i never used to pay attention to my body system until when i got married and we were trying to conceive that i read alot on ovulation and the signs. at the initial stage, i thought i wasn't ovulating so, that gave me headache especially now that i needed to be peggy.our family doctor prescribed a drug called clomid which i took for five days immediately my last period.when am still waiting for positive response at the end of this month. very desperate to be preggy.

I am experiencing mine right now, actually.
It comes and goes - right now no pain whatsoever, whereas last night was pretty bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back