Peanut is a little wriggler! UPDATED! Told my MUM :o)

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi all,

Sorry i didn't post yesterday i couldn't get to the pc at home so i thought i'd wait until i came to work this morning so i could scan in my pics!

Well Peanut is great! And a right mover and shaker!

The sonographer was really nice and she found peanut, showed us the arms and legs and umbillical cord. She did something strange to the image so you could see the blood pulsing through the cord into the baby. It looked like green lightening!

Then she was trying to get peanut to move. As she wanted to get a profile of his face for us. But he was being sleepy (or awkward) so she kept proding my tummy with the ultrasound thing. (nearly peed myself).

Eventually he woke up, did a big strecth and started jiggling all over the place! It was so funny i couldn't stop laughing. He went off on one wriggling, bopping and dancing in my belly. I was in histerics.

Anyway she manged to get a pic of his face and three other for us and didn't charge.

She said he measured 5cm long and put me at 11-12 weeks but said to keep at 11 weeks as it could have just been a growth spurt.

Anyways sorry for the long message here are the pics:
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/ ... eanut1.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/ ... eanut2.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/ ... eanut3.jpg
http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e222/ ... eanut4.jpg

I am so amazed there can be something moving around so much and i can't even feel it. No wonder if feel so crappy!

Anyways thanks for all the support and good luck for those with scans coming up!

Laura & Peanut
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

So glad it went well for you and peanut!

The pics are very cute!

lmarszall said:
I am so amazed there can be something moving around so much and i can't even feel it. No wonder if feel so crappy!

My hubby said 'I can't believe you can't feel that!' when we were watching beanie bounce about at our scan!

Awwwww - really pleased you had a good time at the scan, and poeanut eventually put on a performance for you - so sweet!! :hug:

The pics are great you must be pleased with them......good luck for when you tell your mum too x

Hey Laura,

I'm so pleased for you! I kept logging on to see if there was any news.

How did your mum react?

Valentine xxx

im so glad all went well for you and you saw the little bean move about the piccys are so cute xxxxxx

Awwww hun Im so pleased for you, I've been waiting for you to post. Got a bit worried when you didnt come online yesterday after the scan!

Glad to hear beans full of, erm, beans lmao!! :rotfl: Bet you feel so relieved now :hug:

a little stunner! Glad everything went well xxx

congratulations, i was getting worried case yo didnt come back yesterday lol, so pleased and your photies are lovely...bxox

Glad the scan went well. Really cute piccies.
Can't wait for mine!!!!!

glad it all went well. i thought the same as you about them moving around so much and not being able to feel it, so strange!

x

Brilliant news Laura - the pictures are fantastic too - you must be grinning from ear to ear :D

LBxx

Hi All,
I told my mum last night.

She was a bit surprised but very happy. And she got a bit emotional when she saw the pics. She said she understood why i waited to tell her. She the told my sister who was very excited and is taking me out shopping to buy mat clothes for christmas, lol!

So all in all a good day yesterday!

Lau
xxx

hi hun what lovely pictures you have got :D Glad that it all went well and bet your glad you told your mum takes a lot off your mind i bet im so glad that everything is working out well for you hun you deserve it :cheer:

:hug: :hug: x x

Glad all went well with your mum hun, bet you feel like a weight has been lifted.

and yay :cheer: shopping :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back