Picture of Peanut!

lmarszall

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Sorry i didn't post much last night i was so excited i just wanted to stare at my picture!

I managed to scan my picture in on the sly at work this morning! Peanut is the tiny bit in the middle of the black sac. He is 0.997mm long and the heart was beating loads!. The lady also said i had a cyst on my right ovary (which is a good sign?!?!? :shock: ) whihc is probably where i ovulated from.

I have another scan booked for 4 weeks time on the 22nd november when i will be 11 weeks.

Other than that she said everything looks good for my dates and made me 7 weeks exactly. I will have to updat my ticker!

So here is little peanut:
scan.jpg

Laura & Peanut
xxxxxxxxxx

Awwwwww.....it looks like a lickle peanut :cheer: :hug:

Imagine when peanut is 18 and you say.....this is the first picture we have of you when you were less than 1cm in length!! :shock:

congratulations :cheer:

Glad all went well :D

Your scan is the same day as my 20 week scan!

3 weeks and 6 days to go for us :dance:

:clap: :clap: :dance: :dance: Hello little peanut :wave: your mummy done well, sneaking the scan pic so we could see you.. :cheer: :cheer: Good pic for the early stages laura, Congratulations :clap: :clap: Can't wait to see the difference at 11 weeks :lol:
Take care lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Hey hun glad everything went well, the cyst could burst and be uncomfortable but its not worrying. I had a burst cyst b4 my 6week scan and there was fluid everywhere lol! Just crampy and irritating. Might not burst tho.. :hug:

Hi,

Thanks for the replies. I didn't really get what she said about the cyst but she said it was actually a good sign, whihc i found very wierd!

Could that be why ive had bad cramps i wonder

So what happens when it bursts? Will it affect baby?

She said it was normal but just sounds horrible to me!

Lau
x

No it wont harm baby hun xx
its just annoying cramps really...well thats what i had lol! it cleared on its own too. if ur worried u can always speak to ur mw or ask in ttc section as a few have PCOS and know what cysts are like etc..
:hug: :hug:

Aww so cute :hug:

The cyst is perfectly normal, When I was scanned my a midwife she said that I had a cyst and it was a good sign. It was the Corpus Luteus (sp?) it's where the egg pops out of and it's what gives you the hormones for the first 12 weeks until the placenta takes over and then it shrivels up and dies.

Congratulations.

Thanks charm,

I wish she'd have said that. She said it was good but didn't explain more than that. And i was way too emotional to ask any questions. It was just so amazing, i am still in shock i think!

Lau
x

Charm said:
Aww so cute :hug:

The cyst is perfectly normal, When I was scanned my a midwife she said that I had a cyst and it was a good sign. It was the Corpus Luteus (sp?) it's where the egg pops out of and it's what gives you the hormones for the first 12 weeks until the placenta takes over and then it shrivels up and dies.

Congratulations.
didnt know that! learn something new every day! She should have explained it to you better hun! Poor thing! :hug:

bless its a little bean glad all went ok for you bet your so happy :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yeah i'm well happy. :D

People at work will get suspicious if i don't stop smilling soon. :)

It's amazing to think i have another little heart beating somewhere in my belly! :shock:

Crazy!

Lauraxxx

Awww bless ya!! Its the best feeling isnt it!! :hug: :hug: Congrats hun xxx

Hi

aww what a small baby, amazing how fast they will start to change though.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back