Pelvic pain

michaelsmum

Reaction score
Hi, I didn't know whether to post this here or in Tri 3 as I'm still officially in Tri 2 but with the extra weight, etc, with having twins, I'm having some problems which may not appear until Tri 3!

So, has anyone had pelvic pain? I don't have it constantly, just at night when I'm rolling over in bed and by the end of the day around 4 or 5 pm until I go to bed. It feels like my pelvis is just splitting open (tmi!) and the midwife told me it gets worse in subsequent pregnancies, but I don't remember having this at all with my DS. She said if it gets worse she'll refer me to a physio :sad:. I'm only 23 weeks but I'm actually measuring now the same size I was when I was 36 weeks with my DS....yikes!

Awww, poor you , defo sounds like it's because of the extra weight cos there's two, I usually end up waddling from 30 odd weeks cause of the 'dropping' onto my pubic bone , it has defo got worst with each pregnancy as my muscles aren't up for much support anymore. I hope your able to get some relief with physio and that that work for you . All the best xx

Thanks for your reply, Katey. It's not too bad at the moment and I have heard it will probably get worse as the pregnancy progresses, but I'm just trying not to aggrevate it now!

And, yes, I definitely have the "pregnancy waddle" already! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back