pelvic pain

michaelsmum

Reaction score
Hi, I'm not officially in Tri 3 yet and I didn't know whether to post this here or in Tri 2 as I'm still officially in Tri 2 but with the extra weight, etc, with having twins, I'm having some problems which may not appear until Tri 3!

So, has anyone had pelvic pain? I don't have it constantly, just at night when I'm rolling over in bed and by the end of the day around 4 or 5 pm until I go to bed. It feels like my pelvis is just splitting open (tmi!) and the midwife told me it gets worse in subsequent pregnancies, but I don't remember having this at all with my DS. She said if it gets worse she'll refer me to a physio :sad:. I'm only 23 weeks but I'm actually measuring now the same size I was when I was 36 weeks with my DS....yikes!

I get pelvic pain. Not all the time and luckily not too bad. Hope you are not suffering too much.

Yes was dignosed with spd @ 22weeks. it has got worse the further on ive got back, hips, pelvis and legs are so sore in bed and turning over is like ive weights attached. ive learned to live with it but physio wasnt much help just gave me support belts which are useless now.

hang in there this is the first pregnancy ive had it and im expecting my third.

You poor thing, I know exactly how you feel. Was diagnosed with spd few weeks ago & it has got worse in the past couple of weeks. Speak to your midwife & get referred to physio. Mine just gave us some exercises to do - not sure if they have helped though, I seem to have got worse. My advice would be to just rest as much as poss!! Xx

Thanks for replies ladies! Mine doesn't seem to be getting worse atm but I'm just trying my best not to aggrevate it. I do have a support belt I haven't started wearing yet, but may have to and hope that helps.

It helps to know it'll all be worth it in the end :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back