Persona Thingy Question

NinjaKitty

Reaction score
Well I've baffled on about using the Persona kit this month and I was hoping some of you ladies may have some experience with it.

Its my first month and I have been Poas since CD6 and then whenever it asks for it. It will ask me to do twice as many Poas this month whilst it learns my cycle.

So my question is, it has given me a red day every single day and no OV yet (well it's a wee bit early for OV but any day now I hope). I want to know if a red day everyday is normal in the first months use?

I bought the kit about 9 months ago but couldn't use it until recently when I got my cycle back after the depo injection for years. I guess I want to check that the kit is functioning ok. The test sticks are in date I checked before using them.

I'm afraid I don't know personally but didn't want to read and run! Hope you sort everything out,and good luck!! xx

Hey

I am sorry i dont know about the persona one but i use a cbfm and apparantly you just dont look into the first month when using a cbfm.... I am not sure if it will be the same for the persona.

sorry couldnt be of more help. Amy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back