Pink CM?

p1nk11

Reaction score
Today is CD18 & last night before going to bed I noticed dark pink CM when wiping (sorry tmi) it has happened again twice since I woke up this morning - also had a really bad headache & hips/thighs really aching, & once I had light red blood but nothing since :eh: Cycles usually last 32 days so AF isn't even close to being due yet - has anyone had this before or know what this might be?

I have recently got some spotting between my periods, initally it was around ovulation. I went to see my gp who did an exam and some tests but all ok, she did say its normal to spot sometimes around OV (which for you might be now???) I did wonder if it had become more obvious now we were trying for a baby as I was taking more attention to bodily fluids etc.

My spotting has increased to other times in my cycle and at the moment we are watching and see what happens but I need to make an appoitment to see my Gp. I have also got very achy boobs so think it may be related to be hormones.

If may be worth a chat with your GP just to rule out anything else and reassure you, def dont want you stressing when your TTC!!

Hope everything is ok with u could just be Ov spotting x

CD20 today & pink/bloody cm has stopped & headache has gone, maybe it was just ov.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back