Please dont laugh ...

Alfiesmummy

Reaction score
ALFIE SAID MU - MA! Well he did but he didnt, obviously he didnt but hes gurgling all the time now and started mmmm ing and he was laughin and as he did he was going mmmmmmmmmmm and the a ma so it sounded like mu ma and i cried :cry: wqat am i going to be like when he does say muma

Jamies beein doin maaaaaaaaaaaas for ages now, and if i say 'do u want booby?!' in a funny voice he licks his lips and smiles!!!! :rotfl:

i dont think ur mad at all fingerscrossed lol, on my wavelength!!! :rotfl:

Hes so funny though today he was sitting on my knee facing me and he just lunged at my boobs buried his head in between them and was laughing his little head off, i think he must of got over excited because urgh ... that was it pookey all between my boobies, he had the tinyesy bit on his lips so i grabbed a towel (luckily had one at hand) and started to wipe my boobs first as he had hardly any on him with that he grabbed my top (which has loose material because its one that folds over shoulders) and started to wipe his own mouth. I had to do a double take to see what he was doing, it had me in hysterics, where have our babies gone? they growning up arent they!

mummykay said:
Jamies beein doin maaaaaaaaaaaas for ages now, and if i say 'do u want booby?!' in a funny voice he licks his lips and smiles!!!! :rotfl:

i dont think ur mad at all fingerscrossed lol, on my wavelength!!! :rotfl:

Boys are so ace :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

arrr bless him. First time Ellis started making the mum sound was when he was awake at 3 am after a feed so i left him in his cot and we was going ... mmmmmuuuuuuummmmmmm!! haha

I woke up OH and said he is bloody calling me!!! hehe xxxx

awww bless :rotfl: :rotfl:

my little boy calls me num num, but one of my girls calls her dummy that too

awww hun thats so sweet,
wen he first says mumma ull be in tears for ages i was :rotfl:

DD done that at 2 months too, she was sleeping and woke up screaming MUM MUM MUUUUUUUUUUM!!!! it was amazing! I cried! even tho i knew she couldnt have meant it, but still!! I still go teary when she says 'im sorry mummy i love you!' and sometimes she just comes up to me and says 'love you mummy' and kisses me! I get so emotional!! Our lil angels!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back