Predictor Pregnancy Test

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone on here has used a predictor test? My local tescos had run out (think my DH had got them to clear their shelves)? Its the one with three windows and you get a dot in the middle window.....

ive used them once, they confused me tho, but then i am a bit dippy at times.
when you testing hun?

I'm 10 dpo tomorrow - looking at the packaging it looks like you are not supposed to use these until the day you are due which will be Tues/Weds next week....... I may try another tescos or sainsbury's for sunday.

I've used Predictor tests before and would advise using a more sensitive test if your AF is not yet due.

I used Predictor tests 2 days after AF was due when I was pregnant with my son and got a very faint positive. The all important dot was barely there. First Response however at the same DPO was much darker!

Good luck!

I also got a false negative with these when I was expecting DD, I got a straight positive with a clear blue

x

I also got 2 negatives with these tests.

I would not waste my money on them tbh.

Got bfp with ebay cheapies and clearblue.

Ok I have a confession - I used both tests - one at 10 ish last night (9dpo) and got the first picture..... Obviously was too excited to sleep so tested really early this morning and got the second picture :( I'm now 10 dpo and I thought it would have been there if I was - got all the symptoms again!!! Anyway off out tonight so I have decided to just relax and take it as I am not (a couple of glasses of wine) and try really hard not to test again until at least 14 dpo :fib:

S5030232.jpg

S5030233.jpg

By the way you are supposed to see a dot in the large window if you are pregnant and no dot if you are not - hmmmmmm feel I've been here before!!!!!

Hi there

Am I going mad or can I see a dot in the first one?

Just some words of wisdom from a serial pee on a sticker - DO NOT TEST UNTILL PERIOD IS DUE. It is just a waste of money and is sole destroying as it is so rare that people get postives sooo early.

Try and hold off untill the day you are due

Good luck

that looks like a positive to me hun :) congratz :)

Hey ther ROM, I don't know about those tests, but your temps look brilliant. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back