Pregnancy test is positive but no find baby in uterus??

evelynch

Reaction score
I had finished period last 6 April..Then I tested pregnancy test on 4 May. It was positive then we went to the clinic..The doctor can't find the baby in my uterus however uterus look more big than normal.. The doctor said, its look not normal. She gave me the folic asid then told us to come back next 2 weeks.

I was worried what if its miscarriage or ectopic ? or too early ?
I had brown spotting before I test pregnancy..its stopped few days.
I wonder why I always hungry, my breast are hurt and growing big..

That is my third pregnant..

First one was miscarriage last abt 7 years ago..Then second pregnant was fine..born a son..then now third pregnant but no baby in uterus. is it too early to see or miscarriage or ectopic??
I don't know how many weeks I had..

The doctor didn't say but just told us that we need check up again next 2 weeks..

:shock:

It could be that u ovulated later in ur cycle and its too early, however they should still be able to see a yolk sac etc. so i am abit puzzled myself, unless its a "bilighted ovum" which is when the uterus grows as a pregnancy should but there is no pregnancy. Wait until u go back and see then.

I hope alls ok xx

It's probably just too early to see anything hun! I am putting you are just over 4 weeks?

By the time you go back in 2 weeks you should fingers crossed see a HB, although you may still be a little bit too early.

Just be patient and keep calm.

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
It could be that u ovulated later in ur cycle and its too early, however they should still be able to see a yolk sac etc. so i am abit puzzled myself, unless its a "bilighted ovum" which is when the uterus grows as a pregnancy should but there is no pregnancy. Wait until u go back and see then.

I hope alls ok xx

is uterus same wt sac??

It's probably just too early to see anything hun! I am putting you are just over 4 weeks?

By the time you go back in 2 weeks you should fingers crossed see a HB, although you may still be a little bit too early.

Just be patient and keep calm.

xxxxxxxxx

oh..i think so..maybe its 4 weeks when I saw the doc..
of coz am panic easyily and heartbeat history..huh..

:oooo:

Thus us one of two things as this happened in my last preg, it's either a blighted ovum when you loose the baby so early on but body carries on growing or baby us too small to be seen . I had a scan at just over 6 wks and my sac was completely empty, a baby couldn't be found till 8 wks and that baby us now 7 months, I may had I had Brian discharge for a week around the 6 wk mark

I got red bleeding a bit, fever a bit , also brown mucus and feel strange last nite...:sick:

then this morning feel ok..but worried a bit..is somethings happens to my womb?? :oooo: if not, why I got brown mucus too often but not much..

is this bad sign??

I got red bleeding a bit, fever a bit , also brown mucus and feel strange last nite...:sick:

then this morning feel ok..but worried a bit..is somethings happens to my womb?? :oooo: if not, why I got brown mucus too often but not much..

is this bad sign??

right calm down butcause if you are ike this now you are going to get yourself in a right stat in pregnancy which isnt healthy.

nothing is happening to your insides, brown stuff is just old blood leaving the body it is nothing to worry about, dont worry if you have every single symptom under the sun or none at all both are perfectly normal.

your not having an ectopic because they would have checked that and told you at the scan.

if you have been scanned and you are only that far gone they wont see anything it will be far too early, on rare occassions woman see babies at just over 5 weeks,but ive read that babies havent been picked up till 10 weeks but this is due to a tilted uterus.

unles you have severe cramping with or without heavy bright red blood with or without clots stop worrying xxxx

is this bad sign??

right calm down butcause if you are ike this now you are going to get yourself in a right stat in pregnancy which isnt healthy.

nothing is happening to your insides, brown stuff is just old blood leaving the body it is nothing to worry about, dont worry if you have every single symptom under the sun or none at all both are perfectly normal.

your not having an ectopic because they would have checked that and told you at the scan.

if you have been scanned and you are only that far gone they wont see anything it will be far too early, on rare occassions woman see babies at just over 5 weeks,but ive read that babies havent been picked up till 10 weeks but this is due to a tilted uterus.

unles you have severe cramping with or without heavy bright red blood with or without clots stop worrying xxxx

I saw the doc last 2 days ago..The doc found baby in my uterus..baby look ok..however, the doc told me to care and attendation..have to rest..dont do much things if I had bleeding..

that's great news! take care and rest plenty :)

is this bad sign??

I saw the doc last 2 days ago..The doc found baby in my uterus..baby look ok..however, the doc told me to care and attendation..have to rest..dont do much things if I had bleeding..

excellent, jut take it easy now okhun,if you need any advice or just a chat you can always private msg me x

is this bad sign??

excellent, jut take it easy now okhun,if you need any advice or just a chat you can always private msg me x

yeah....am sick of hungry...hungry fastly within each 2 - 3 hrs...:wall2:

also feeling nausea......:shock:

i feelbad too, my appetite has completely gone,i feel sick from not eating, i get stomach pains,headaches and i feel so dizzy i cant function properly

I saw the doc because I had suffering gas inside me, difficult to breathing and trouble sleep...The doc told me that I got asthma..She can't do anythings about gas inside me..huh..then the doc scan my 7 weeks pregnant..we were so excited to see our little baby's heartbeat on the ultrasound. :dance:

So glad they found the baby :)

I had the no baby on scan like you 4 years ago - ended up been a MMC :/

Petrified it'll happen again.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat hun. I've got asthma too but yeah docs right - can't do anything about gas when pregnant. Many of us ladies on here suffer with IBS too and the gas from that gives mega cramps so we know how you feel.

*hugs*
Hope you have a happy, healthy pregnancy.

So glad they found the baby :)

I had the no baby on scan like you 4 years ago - ended up been a MMC :/

Petrified it'll happen again.

Feel free to PM me if you wanna chat hun. I've got asthma too but yeah docs right - can't do anything about gas when pregnant. Many of us ladies on here suffer with IBS too and the gas from that gives mega cramps so we know how you feel.

*hugs*
Hope you have a happy, healthy pregnancy.

Sorry to hear that...oh huh...really sick wt the gas...:shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back