Present ideas for mums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got my mum a new mini umbrella to put in her handbag to start with :rofl: I'm getting her a new compact mirror as well.

Aside from that I am actually stuck for what to get her. What sort of things does your mum like? Is she artistic like knitting or making stuff that you could get her a kit for?

Magazine subscription?

She likes tea :lol: so I bought her a fancy teapot, fancy cup and fancy teabags :lol:

Apart from that, stuck :dohh:

I buy her plants but she's got loads x

Nice photo frame?
An album with pics of all the kiddies?

mmmmmmh

I'm buying my mum an apron from esoames with Grandma on it to match her kitchen!! and i also put in the other thread ive got her a memory teddy made outof h's clothes she bought him!! The baby group i go to have a photographer coming in on the 30th so hoping to get a few pics from there for family members!!

Does she like baking ? - What about one of those lovely afternoon tea tiered cake type stands, like in the great british bakeoff? Then you could add a message on a tag to it, saying can we do mother daughter afternoon tea together ? (would go nicely with your teapot theme too)

Last edited:
Not a baker no :eh:

I might get her an updated kids pic :) and the usual smellies etc

My Mum's house is freezing so I've got her some slipper-boots that you can stick in the microwave :)

She's got quite a selection of (unused) slippers and pyjamas :oooo: we buy too many :lol:

What about putting it all in a hamper with fancy biscuits, miniature jams (sell loads of different condiments in morrisons) some mini mince pies (buy these every year for oh's gran) from bhs, little miniature of favourite tipple and just some treats that she enjoys and maybe some posh bath stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back