Problem periods ... Help plzzz

MrsK

Reaction score
Hi Everyone, just writing to see if anyone can offer me advice or is experiencing the same problems. Before I became pregnant my periods were always very normal just cramping in the first day and a normal blood loss lasted about 3-4 days however since giving birth and my periods returning when my ba was 8 weeks they have been hell - About two days before I have to run to the loo alot (sori but loose bowels), and after this I get very warm and start feeling like I,m going to be really sick but never actually am and the tiredness is extreme. On the day the bleeding starts I am so sick I can hardly get out of bed and the blood loss is very heavy, during the period I am very light headed and no energy and it is now lasting 5-7 days. I have been to the doctor, A and E and they have done lots of tests but all clear. In general since this has started I havent really felt well and am now obessed there is something more wrong with me as this has been going on so long!! Is it just the return of my periods and the hormones being all over the place. xx

Sorry can't offer you much help but hope they settle down soon x x

I had very irregular periods before having tristan and then when i had him they stopped for a good few months i even thought i was pregnant but i came on the other day an im losing lots of blood aswell. Im thinking it maybe our bodies getting back to normal.
Although i suggest right your dates down if they become irratic and still lots of blood loss go to see your doc to see if they recommened like the pill or something.
The pain almost feels like im miscarrying again but i cant get pregnant now Its just painful.
Rest up take few painkillers or sleep it off if you can hun x

I had very irregular periods before having tristan and then when i had him they stopped for a good few months i even thought i was pregnant but i came on the other day an im losing lots of blood aswell. Im thinking it maybe our bodies getting back to normal.
Although i suggest right your dates down if they become irratic and still lots of blood loss go to see your doc to see if they recommened like the pill or something.
The pain almost feels like im miscarrying again but i cant get pregnant now Its just painful.

Thanks hun, it always comes dead on my date which is good but the sickness (actually not beinf sick but gagging) is awful and I just get so tired hard when you have a new ba and a house to look after. Its due on Friday and since last Thursday at night I actually look pregnant I am so bloated and even sore in the pelvic area today quite painful. Its turning into an nightmare each month! Although I dont have any cramps or anything when it comes and before I wa pregnant the cramps were awful.

Thanks hun, it always comes dead on my date which is good but the sickness (actually not beinf sick but gagging) is awful and I just get so tired hard when you have a new ba and a house to look after. Its due on Friday and since last Thursday at night I actually look pregnant I am so bloated and even sore in the pelvic area today quite painful. Its turning into an nightmare each month! Although I dont have any cramps or anything when it comes and before I wa pregnant the cramps were awful.

Id go docs if ur pelvic area feels like that hun id be caustious and see what the doc says hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back