Pushchair?

claire2711

Reaction score
wee man is old enough now that he can hold his head up, wriggle out of his carrycot/carseat while in the pram, so im thinking about getting a lighter puchshair for everyday use. Our one is a travel system and so bulky in shops etc!!

will he be ok sitting up, strapped into a pushchair? ill hate now being able to see him while walking along :( . any recommendations girls? think ill get one with a basket for all the shopping i do :oops: . my friend's pram doesn't have a basket, just a weird zip-bag that attaches :? . i need room for all our gear and my "walking snacks" :lol:

xxx

oooooooooh nice i likey :)

i suspect you havent always been called cupcake........... :think:

probably my mind playin tricks on me :lol:

M&P Ziko Frankie is what we have. The new colours aren't spectacular but it's still quite easy to get a hold of the new ones. I like the fact that mine came with matching footmuff and has almost full recline.

DSC_0141.jpg

We have the Maclaren Quest and it is great - it is my 3rd pushchair and the others have been relegated to the loft since I got this.

We have the Silver Cross Pop in Salsa :) Jacob was 6 months when we got it and I can't really fault it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back