Really scared :(

clairescunny55

Reaction score
i saw my doctor today as my sick note for work has run out, i told her my back is getting worse not better and she is getting concerned that after nearly 9months that it could be something more serious. An xray just showed a slight misalignement of my coccyx, nothing really to worry about. have been referred to orthopeadics and have to have an MRI scan. She said the MRI scan will rule out tumours/cancer. those two words really scared me. anyway shes given me another month off work, but if im honest i cant see me going back anytime in the near future :(

I dont have any advice I'm afraid but just wanted to say to try not worry. Hope scan goes well sweetie :hug: :hug:

aww hun that must be worrying :hug: I know when they say those words it just strikes fear into you but keep in your head rather than them worrying thats what they are going to find the doctors are most likely trying to rule it out. Good luck :hug:

eep i would be scared too. i kno its easy for me to say but try not to worry too much hun :hug: :hug:
best of luck with the scan. try and hang on to the words "rule out" instead, makes it sound like the chances are very slim :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back